Danny

Season 3 of OB Hub

AL-RIGHTY soooooo I have contacted a faceit support and they told me there was a way to allow low level to que but not join the hub.

So if you are in the hub now and you are a low, you are now able to que, but lows are unable to join the hub that are under level 4.

Thanks for all the backlash of hate, love you guys.

If you are still unable to que please contact me asap and ill see if I can fix it.

Edited by Extinct ツ

9 hours ago, Lewis said:

CIAO FOR NOW @Veng3nce @Simi #juandeag @Frostie @Eraser @Major Chaos @Pasickle @Mintlou @Keiji Motori @Chris Lord @rhyse1317

There was a way to go about this, and this wasn't it.

Remember my last game on the Hub where we played vs those three guys with same avatars, and I top fragged our team and you were 3rd. :O xDDD

18 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

It's meant to be for OB players to compete against each other and have a bit of fun, not to be your competitive gaming league.

18 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

D- literally ready every single thread concerning this. In fact, every thread at all in the last few months with the exception of the Fortnite and PUBG ones

Pick one

01733adbb3ff35c1df282ea097213948.png

12 hours ago, Frostie said:

Remember my last game on the Hub where we played vs those three guys with same avatars, and I top fragged our team and you were 3rd. :O xDDD

XDDDDDDDD haHAA OMEGALUL X

as a mod you should know better frostie what you said doesnt matter at all, stop trying to boost your own ego. 

back on topic

i think everyone from outbreak should be able to play, even level 1 to 3. 

Why are we still talking about this? Anyone who is in the hub right now can play, randoms must be level 4 to join from now on. It’s already been done, look at @Extinct ツs post.

Edited by Kai

5 minutes ago, Kai said:

Why are we still talking about this? Anyone who is in the hub right now can play, randoms must be level 4 to join from now on. It’s already been done, look at @Extinct ツs post.

Well I haven't had access to my PC since before the hub was created. I tried joining the hub via mobile but I couldn't. This means when I get back I will have to spend 20 days (by Sov's calculations) grinding out level 4 before I can play a single CSGO gather again. ????

10 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

Well I haven't had access to my PC since before the hub was created. I tried joining the hub via mobile but I couldn't. This means when I get back I will have to spend 20 days (by Sov's calculations) grinding out level 4 before I can play a single CSGO gather again. ????

20 games not 20 days. Also the 20 games was not for everyone, the only people that had to play that amount were pasickle, eraser, major, rhyse and chris all because they have probably played faceit in the past and have just used it for a troll game instead of csgo's matchmaking, which has probably led to the depleting there elo below 1000, to put it in perspective for you to understand how hard it is to get below level 1 or even just way below 1000 elo where it would take you 20 games to get back to just level 4, its like being bronze 10 in league trying to get to bronze 5. But others such as Frostie, Mintlou, Vengence, Keji , gerald and joji only had to win 1 to 3 games to hit the rank requirement. But yeah if you came on irish and made an account on faceit you would probably only have to win 1 or 2 games to hit the rank requirement. But it doesn't matter anyways, everythings sorted out, lets all just stop talking about it and get over it.