Rory

Anyone watching the six nations?

10 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

Lmao @ ez win for Ireland. France been utter shit, Wales not up to scratch and now Scotland beating England.

Honestly think France have been pretty good and there standing does not reflect their form.

Pls no bonus point for Scotland tho.

2 hours ago, Rory said:

I know you are joking but they deserve to get dropped for another country. 

For which other country? There are no other European rugby teams ranked above Italy. Introducing Romania/Spain in place of them would likely make the games even more one sided.

Imo they shouldn't be part of the tournament and it should just be the 5 nations. I'm all for expanding it to more countries because that means we get to see more rugby but what's the point if they're not remotely competitive?

4 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

For which other country? There are no other European rugby teams ranked above Italy. Introducing Romania/Spain in place of them would likely make the games even more one sided.

Imo they shouldn't be part of the tournament and it should just be the 5 nations. I'm all for expanding it to more countries because that means we get to see more rugby but what's the point if they're not remotely competitive?

Someone suggested to me in work that the bottom should be dropped and then a separate European competition should compete for the place

But yeah bar that Italy should be taken off.