Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

OB'S biggest troll?

What's the biggest troll that has happened since being in OB?

For my it has to be cheesepuff dying when he went on holiday.

It went, cheese disappeared for a few days with us not really knowing where he really went so we asked his IRL Mr Barrel if he knows where he is, he went on to tell us that cheese has some sort of problem when flying to Cuba with breathing on the plane and had actually passed away,  we was all a bit sceptical about it, but we really had no idea and as Mr Barrel what is IRL and as the days passed it became more real.

At the time I was working in cheesepuffs home town and I was literally checking the Romford news paper everyday checking to see if it came up in there, aswell as everyone checking his Facebook, the days went by and it was getting more real and we all thought our dear friend cheese had passed.

More than a week or so had passed, cheese was still no where to be seen and all of us checking his Facebook and local news to him to no avail, we all presumed he was dead and tbh tears where shed from most of the core crew at the time.

It got to a point where I personally looked over Facebook and found his parents on Facebook and sent a message saying we have been online friends with Sam for time and we would like the funeral details to show our respects.

So about 12 days pass and as I've already sent cheese a message on facebook asking if he was OK, he manages to get some Internet while abroad and is basically thinking what the fuck has gone on and send me a message, I told the guys on Ts at the time and we are all in shock, how can someone friend say that to us? what the fuck has just happened?

BASICALLY, cheese didn't die, his friends a cunt and we shed tears for fuck all. 

What's the biggest troll you have experienced in OB?

Edited by gaffeR

People not actually reading the thread

I don’t think anything beats cheesepuff’s-head-exploding-on-a-plane troll in terms of the worst one to date.

Fluxy getting trolled by Kriss when he first got mod is a good one though.

IM SO SORRY KRISS, KRISS I AM SO SORRY