Sign in to follow this  
Damgood

i hope u remember me

Hello, my name is Dieguo Rua, i'm 15 years old, born and raised in Croydon, South London.

I am currently in Secondary school doing my GCSE's. i hope to further my interest in technology as a grow up.

I have always had a love for gaming as my dad plays games too and got me interested at a young age.

The main games i play are on and off at the moment as i get bored easily. These include CSGO, Overwatch, Rocket league and any battle royal game that being Pubg or Fortnite.

I first joined outbreaks jailbreak server about 2-3 years ago but sadly could not make it a serious thing as i was so young. as i am older now i have come back as i am abit bored of playing alone :).

My in-game name is Damgood for most things, i you've been satisfied with my pretty boring life.

(please don't laugh at my Hispanic name)

(don't read too much into my username i'm not that good)

1 hour ago, Blyss said:

literal mexican get out

Once again, i would like to apologise for Blyss's behaviour, he is currently intoxicated and is stressed because he is trying to hide the fact he watches cartoons.

Many thanks!

Akame

Edited by Akame™

22 hours ago, Akame™ said:

Once again, i would like to apologise for Blyss's behaviour, he is currently intoxicated and is stressed because he is trying to hide the fact he watches cartoons.

Many thanks!

Akame

Whats wrong with cartoons? Spongebob is my fucking life!