Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Black Panther <Watch out for spoilers>

I have just seen the latest Marvel film Black Panther. It is a great addition to the MCU and I'd recommend watching it.

Spoiler

What I disliked about the main plot is that the king was legitimately defeated but because he is the main character the side characters were like 'fuck tradition, we'll bring him back from the dead'

I really liked Andy Serkis however I was disappointed that he wasn't in the film throughout.

Martin Freeman doing an american accent never feels right, although I recently watched Doctor Strange & Benedict Cumberbatch doing one was even worse.

Have you seen the film yet?

What did you think (With a spoiler tag)?

Are you hyped for the next Avengers film?

Spoiler

47 minutes ago, Skeff said:

What I disliked about the main plot is that the king was legitimately defeated but because he is the main character the side characters were like 'fuck tradition, we'll bring him back from the dead

I didn't see this as an issue. They said multiple times that victory is achieved by either killing your opponent or getting him to yield. Eric didn't do either so technically the challenge never ended and the Kingship was still to be determined by the winner of their fight.

3 hours ago, Jamie said:

Get this kid off the forums already

I'm sorry for giving my opinion to a movie, just because you privileged white male cannot take your patriarchy being torn down by amazing movies like this doesn't mean you should lash out at me. Two of my black friends gave me permission to watch the movie with them and it was amazing, it's the best Marvel movie to date and you bunch of alt right neo nazi trolls should recognise that

1 hour ago, Sniffles said:

I'm sorry for giving my opinion to a movie, just because you privileged white male cannot take your patriarchy being torn down by amazing movies like this doesn't mean you should lash out at me. Two of my black friends gave me permission to watch the movie with them and it was amazing, it's the best Marvel movie to date and you bunch of alt right neo nazi trolls should recognise that

I swear this kid is becoming the 2nd chris lord after every post he makes.

6 hours ago, Sniffles said:

9 hours ago, Jamie said:

Get this kid off the forums already

Spoiler

Watched this movie a few hours ago, personally i thought it was amazing didnt have that cliche "cause you're my family you're gonna live even thought you're the bad guy" shit (even though i really did like Michael B Jordan's character) I think there will probably be a second movie seeing as Marvel never make a stand alone movie so i guess im looking forward to that. 

8/8 Gr8 movie