Sign in to follow this  
҉NuclearGamer

Rainbow six siege

Hey ya'll.

The rainbow six siege  Invitationals group stage is gonna be starting when this post is about 3 hours old.

The weekend is also gonna be a free weekend, Pretty much why am posting this thread, Give the game a try and maybe you'll like it, Alot of people play the game atm @Akame™, @Rachel can give some tips and stuff, Yeah, try the game.

Edited by ҉NuclearGamer

Some more information on the group stages and the streams.

There are currently 2 streams being cast, One for GROUP A, And one for GROUP B, there are about 8 matchups a day with 4 on each stream.

There are 16 teams being qualified for the finals, with a Losers bracket, so there is a chance for teams to spring up if they 

GROUP A Stream : https://www.twitch.tv/rainbow6

GROUP B Stream : https://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft

@Akame™ should take some tips from what angles they hold and how they roam :spooky:

6 minutes ago, ҉NuclearGamer said:

Some more information on the group stages and the streams.

There are currently 2 streams being cast, One for GROUP A, And one for GROUP B, there are about 8 matchups a day with 4 on each stream.

There are 16 teams being qualified for the finals, with a Losers bracket, so there is a chance for teams to spring up if they 

GROUP A Stream : https://www.twitch.tv/rainbow6

GROUP B Stream : https://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft

@Akame™ should take some tips from what angles they hold and how they roam :spooky:

*Has 400 hours in the game*

*I have 80*

*Already nearly your rank* 

:hmm: 

Edited by Akame™

5 hours ago, ҉NuclearGamer said:

The weekend is also gonna be a free weekend, Pretty much why am posting this thread, Give the game a try and maybe you'll like it, Alot of people play the game atm @Akame™, @Rachel can give some tips and stuff, Yeah, try the game.

Rachel giving tips LUL!

Number one tip is to get map knowledge. This is difficult af tho because of the number of maps in ranked (and especially casual) rotation combined with how fucking complex some of the maps are. I know most of the original ones but I find the new ones cancer. The fact you can't pick maps to play is dreadful, as it means it takes forever to build up map knowledge.

Ie you cant learn a map inside out and then guarantee you'll play it. You might take the time to try and learn tower, then you find that your next six ranked games are on any map except tower. You can also spam terrorist hunt tho, which means you'll play versus bots on a mode where you can actually pick what map you play. This at least builds some map knowledge, though it doesn't help with enemy common plays.

#REMOVETOWER

38 minutes ago, VENGA BUS said:

Number one tip is to get map knowledge. This is difficult af tho because of the number of maps in ranked (and especially casual) rotation combined with how fucking complex some of the maps are. I know most of the original ones but I find the new ones cancer. The fact you can't pick maps to play is dreadful, as it means it takes forever to build up map knowledge.

Ie you cant learn a map inside out and then guarantee you'll play it. You might take the time to try and learn tower, then you find that your next six ranked games are on any map except tower. You can also spam terrorist hunt tho, which means you'll play versus bots on a mode where you can actually pick what map you play. This at least builds some map knowledge, though it doesn't help with enemy common plays.

#REMOVETOWER

I'd prefer themepark removed cause its aids, Tower needs some floors being able to smash cause flushing out anchors is impossible.

1 hour ago, Akame™ said:

*Has 400 hours in the game*

*I have 80*

*Already nearly your rank* 

:hmm: 

:hmm: gold 3 near plat 1? :hmm: 

1 minute ago, ҉NuclearGamer said:

I'd prefer themepark removed cause its aids, Tower needs some floors being able to smash cause flushing out anchors is impossible.

:hmm: gold 3 near plat 1? :hmm: 

Gold 2*

Plat 2*

2 rank diff :hmm:

7 hours ago, ҉NuclearGamer said:

Hey ya'll.

The rainbow six siege  Invitationals group stage is gonna be starting when this post is about 3 hours old.

@Rachel OMEGALUL

pm me I will teach you how to ads in r6s for rep

Edited by GingerPopper