Congratulations to
Lee Sinners (LSN)
For being our Winter Champions of 2017

61148a4d8c.png

Group Stage

3c05735825.png

Final
e1871c9707.png

Here is the re-pick order in-case anyone is interested in this tournaments pick order

e53124a4dc.png
377cddf9d1.png

Just want to stay thanks to everyone that actually turned up and got involved in the tournament and didn't cause any issue for me, also an additional thanks to everyone that tried there hand in casting in this tournament.

Here are some Top Pick Stats from throughout the tournament.

Top Stats from a Single Match:

2457940e6e.png

Top Stats from a Group Stage:

5ff727447f.png

Finally Top Stats from the Finals:

ff8e3cf72d.png

Also here's are some of the Top Averages:

890ed85330.png

Here's a link to rest of the statistics

HERE

Thanks to Veng3nce for doing all the statistics - xoxo

12 hours ago, Lewis said:

Highest Deaths: @Chris Lord: 23

???

That's in 1 game as well lmao.

Leaving Veng3nce to last pick for T1 was literal suicide for the other two teams. 

Big up to @Sir_Conor for getting the tournament to still happen despite the flakers. I'm sure it would have been easy to just say "fuck it, I'll enjoy myself and play games rather than have to stress over this".

Big up to @Veng3nce for these stats. I fucking love statistics and a lot of these are interesting to see. What was @Kartoffel playing in her 30k dmg game??? Brand?

Also important to note @FlaSh with a vision score double that of 2nd and 3rd. If you watch LCS you'll see how much junglers value vision and how important it is to being able to win a game. Getting the warding jungle item and a sweeper as well as buying control wards mean you can track their whole team through their jungle and it allows you to snowball games. I imagine their solid team helped a lot, but vision probably let them win those games much more easily.

GG boys, hope I'm around for the next tournament so I can teach u guys how pros do it.

I mean, can understand the Kiper ban. Cause he's a sex fiend and everything.

But at least ban like the 10 people who said fuck off cunt when it came to the CS tournament.

I and Extinct couldn't play cause we didn't want to be arseholes to 3/5 of our team who wanted to compete in the ECS qualifiers.

Another tournament where the previous precedent set is just shat on in the name of emotions.

:>

"guys everyone honor me on forums so that Conor knows all my TS buddies want me to play in the next CSGO tourney"

Missing tourneys is far worse than missing normal events because of the struggle to balance teams. If you miss a little HNS event it doesn't really cause much of a problem, you just find a substitute. 

When you bail from a tourney, teams may have to be completely repicked or the format of the tournament may even need to be changed. This is why the bans deserve to be more harsh

For example, I gave almost a week's notice (which has no punishment listed) but took a tournament style event ban for it. I did cause a fair bit of inconvenience so I saw that as a fair punishment and didn't complain.

I'm not positive on how long notice @Danny and @Extinct ツ and the others gave, so I can't say whether I agree with the number of events they are due to miss, but I do think yhat tournaments should carry heavier penalties for missing.

I also agree with you guys saying that the flakers from the CSGO tournament should have taken bans. Not too late to ban them imo. 

A lot of people in OB sign up to tournaments not just to have a laugh over a few games, they want to compete and you guys should respect that. It's a commitment you make and you should stick to it.

1 hour ago, IrishChamp said:

I'm not positive on how long notice @Danny and @Extinct ツ and the others gave, so I can't say whether I agree with the number of events they are due to miss, but I do think yhat tournaments should carry heavier penalties for missing.

I agree with everything else you've said, but why have rules set out for event bans and giving notice if you're not going to follow them? I'm all for stricter bans if that's what people want, but when the rules specifically say "Less than 24 hours notice = miss 1 event" and people get banned for 3 events despite fitting in this slot, its pretty misleading.

Just now, Eagle said:

I agree with everything else you've said, but why have rules set out for event bans and giving notice if you're not going to follow them? I'm all for stricter bans if that's what people want, but when the rules specifically say "Less than 24 hours notice = miss 1 event" and people get banned for 3 events despite fitting in this slot, its pretty misleading.

@Extinct ツ did a nice little cropping job and neglected to leave out the disclaimer accompanying the rules.

PPFEdRn.jpg

1 minute ago, Eagle said:

Especially when the community is dieing

I would understand 2 event bans or 1,but 5 event bans is way too much.I am being biased obviously but still it is way to strict for the state of the community right now.