Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Season 2 of OB HUB Now Live

Hello everyone, the first official season is now live. This will last for 1 whole month until 9th March 00:00am. Thank you to everyone who played in the test season 1, it was very fun and successful.

First of all, congratulations to Kai for winning the prize of the M4A1-S Leaded Glass. While that is all well and good, the second season will be the real deal when it comes to prizes. They are as follows:

1st place: £30 Paypal + any donations given via Paypal or skins

2nd place: 2806839f3c32670baec8e9957e7a12c3.png

3rd place: a47abb3c7ba8ff622789e18048e6afd4.png

Special thanks to Scrune for donating the 2nd and 3rd prizes. If anyone wishes to contribute to the prize pool (which only affects first place) then please message me on Steam. There will be both Paypal and skin donations available. If anyone still wishes to be added to the hub then ask Danny, Extinct or Jamie for an invite.

GL&HF

Edited by Jamie

Also, A Quick FYI - Leaver Bans have now been changed to 24 hours.

Captain Changes from Season 1 -

Thunder demoted from Tier 2 captain

Jgreg promoted to Tier 1 captain

Nick promoted to Tier 1 captain

Edited by Danny

Can't believe I have to make this comment.

I can't make it so tier 1 captains only get tier 1 enemy captains and vice versa for tier 2. The setting provided only enables me to give priority. So if a Tier 1 captain was alone in a game, he would be put vs a tier 2 captain. Also, a tier 1 captain vs tier 2 captain isn't even an issue if you used your brain for a second.

I CAN'T CHANGE THE FIRST PICK SETTINGS, to the people who genuinely believe that I have rigged the first pick for me, you're actual retards.

THE 1-2-2-2-1 PICKING SYSTEM DOESN'T EVEN MAKE FIRST PICK MUCH BETTER THAN THE SECOND PICK. Either first pick or the double second pick can be OP, it's purely contextual to who's in the game.

PLEASE STOP ASKING ME.