Sign in to follow this  
gaffeR

Background

22 hours ago, VENGA BUS said:

Mintlou 2k17: THE MODS DONT DO ANYTHING IF THEY ARE WHY DONT THEY TELL US!!!!

Mintlou 2k19: There's a lot of background work going on but I can't tell u anything because it's secret for no reason lol

This needs more honor....

Mintlou is Turing into the ‘Donald Trump’ of OB. 

I AM STILL WAITING ON THE WALL MR TRUMP 

41 minutes ago, Rory said:

Genuine question made in good faith -

What's the reason for admin to hold updates close to their chest? This is a relatively small gaming community comprised of mostly friends. 

I agree, i don't see the point in it, i think clarity is better than vague "coming soon" or "there is stuff going on". Just tell us if there is anything going on or some possibilities about the future as i think the discussion could be more beneficial.  (unless there isn't actually anything going on and its just a front then oh well :spooky:)

yall expect too much of this community I mean we still do events etc but other than that it feels like people are just focusing more in their personal lives and since the jb hype is over we don't have a lot of new people coming in and whenever we try to do an event we barely get people to show up even if they sign up... 

However I do think someone in the admin team should come out with some info about new ideas.

This is how I see things so come at me if you've got something else to say.

On 04/02/2018 at 16:29, gaffeR said:

Weird its almost as if we get ignored every time we want some information about our community, funny that.

If only you had a little patience.

To everyone that else that wants to know we had our Admin Meeting was on Sunday discussing key points some of the key points over the past few weeks, Outbreaks Future options or suggestions and went through some ideas that both I and the Admin had and things that have been suggested by others. Most of the results of that Admin Meeting have been announced in the latest Outbreak Update thread here.