FlaSh

Flash's Member App [Accepted]

Player Name: Flash

Date of Birth: 29/02/2002

Country/Location: Ireland, Dublin.

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:68200179

Games Played: CSS, CS:GO, League of Legends, H1Z1, PUBG, Garry's Mod and a few more.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?  Late 2014

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I personally think that I am an overall chill and competitive person with times of laughter. I enjoy meeting new people and I am always willing to welcome those who are new to the server. I have been in the community for roughly 4 years now with on/off breaks and believe I have brought some great qualities to Outbreak.

Tell us a little something about yourself: As many of you probably already know, I am 15 years old and have a great interest in gaming. I am from Lithuania but was born in Ireland and have lived here since. I have been playing CS since I was 6 years old and began playing it competitively when I bought CS:GO in mid 2014. I also enjoy playing other game modes such as bunnyhop and kz and consider myself to be decent in both.

Is this your first post? No

Have you been around for less than 2 weeks (this includes Teamspeak and forums)? No

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

Hey man, have you seriously been around that long and waited till now to apply?

I get the fifteen years old rule but you should've asked a mod to nominate you earlier. Despite not even knowing you, I consider your name part of the furniture. If your IQ is above 130 come to the OG channel for some 4D chess/utter cancer.

If no +130 IQ just chill downstairs. But know that no matter what, you are part of why OB, is in its varied forms, still is a community when so many others atrophy and die. 

Edit: give member for patient keen

Edited by VENGA BUS