Jak

Explain Your Favourite Films Badly

23 minutes ago, Keiji Motori said:

1510507660708.jpg 

Lord of the Mutts: The Battle for the Middle-East.

autistic kid just can't stop listening to music and eventually gets a fit girl through driving and killing some assassin guy

driver?

fluxy and weezy looking for their car

21 minutes ago, w33zy said:

driver?

fluxy and weezy looking for their car

Dude wheres my car

A very rich man dedicates his life and wealth to cosplay and beating up the mentally ill

Edited by Stiqqy

2 hours ago, Stiqqy said:

Dude wheres my car

A very rich man dedicates his life and wealth to cosplay and beating up the mentally ill

Batman: Conservative Party Law & Order edition

A load of Brazilian chimps shoot each other, apart from one chimp who takes pictures of each other. There is some huehuehue and pretty photography and camera shots, but mainly just a lot of BR shooting like in the cs majors

4 hours ago, VENGA BUS said:

Batman: Conservative Party Law & Order edition

A load of Brazilian chimps shoot each other, apart from one chimp who takes pictures of each other. There is some huehuehue and pretty photography and camera shots, but mainly just a lot of BR shooting like in the cs majors

City of God

Human tracks down human robot bad guys, tries to kill them and fails, human robot bad guy ends up saving him says some weird shit then dies

21 minutes ago, mitch said:

City of God

Human tracks down human robot bad guys, tries to kill them and fails, human robot bad guy ends up saving him says some weird shit then dies

WillSmith Likes Robots. (I, Robot?)

a man goes on A very long truck journey with women the whole time whilst a man with breathing problems tracks them down 

Edited by Stiqqy

1 hour ago, Joji said:

^ definitely finding nemo

makes some black dude's asshole open to the point where a monkey climbs out of it

i think they are latinos? Bruce almighty btw.

some ruski kid think he is funny to kill a dog of somebody. 

11 hours ago, Stiqqy said:

WillSmith Likes Robots. (I, Robot?)

a man goes on A very long truck journey with women the whole time whilst a man with breathing problems tracks them down 

Actually Mad Mad Fury Road.

John Wick for Weezy's.

Cyborg hunter hunts down cyborgs. Loves one of them in the end. Also ends up not sure if he's a cyborg

Edit: this is also Mitch's one I realise lol

Edited by VENGA BUS

On 28/01/2018 at 14:17, VENGA BUS said:

Actually Mad Mad Fury Road.

John Wick for Weezy's.

Cyborg hunter hunts down cyborgs. Loves one of them in the end. Also ends up not sure if he's a cyborg

Edit: this is also Mitch's one I realise lol

bladerunner

A Largely Unscripted Comedy Detailing the Experiences of a Pair of Ignorant and Excessively Hirsute People from a Remote Underdeveloped Region of Central Asia as they Explore the More Civilised Areas of the Planet and Attempt to Comprehend the Niceties of their Culture; Humour Results from the Inevitable Clash of Beliefs and the Comedically Exaggerated Prejudice Displayed by the Protagonist (Ironically Himself Portrayed by a Noted Jewish Comedian); Featuring a Lengthy and Important Subplot in which the Protagonist Seeks an Encounter With Pamela Anderson Following the Unexpected Death of his Wife, Numerous Failed Attempts to Understand the Nature of Sarcasm, and Several Assorted Scenes of Gratuitous and Very Likely Undesired Nudity.

On 2/1/2018 at 23:28, Chris Lord said:

bladerunner

A Largely Unscripted Comedy Detailing the Experiences of a Pair of Ignorant and Excessively Hirsute People from a Remote Underdeveloped Region of Central Asia as they Explore the More Civilised Areas of the Planet and Attempt to Comprehend the Niceties of their Culture; Humour Results from the Inevitable Clash of Beliefs and the Comedically Exaggerated Prejudice Displayed by the Protagonist (Ironically Himself Portrayed by a Noted Jewish Comedian); Featuring a Lengthy and Important Subplot in which the Protagonist Seeks an Encounter With Pamela Anderson Following the Unexpected Death of his Wife, Numerous Failed Attempts to Understand the Nature of Sarcasm, and Several Assorted Scenes of Gratuitous and Very Likely Undesired Nudity.

Explain Your Favourite Films Badly

... Twat.

The kid who is awkward af meets 2 people which 1 he likes and when friendship becomes good until the person gets sad when they both plan to leave for college.

Edited by Vemix
Cuz someone med!