Sign in to follow this  
Scrune

Top 10 (5 for lazy peeps) OB

Good to see some life in the forums these days, even if it’s from a bunch of lows.

I had written a lot more for everyone but me being an absolute retard had to re write everything since I accidentally hit the back button on my mouse.Anyways yeah I was too lazy to do it all over again.So here is my top 10.

10. Brandon/Fluxy/Akame

9. Scrune/skill

8. Lewis

7. Sov

6. Eagle

5. Jamie - Even though you have had a big break from cs,you are still a great player.Your aim is starting to come back which is abit scary since I know how nutty you were back in 2k15.Only thing thats slowing you down is yourself not playing the game.If you came back and played non stop like before there is no doubt you could be top 3.Obviously now you lack consistency but you still have potential to carry a game.

4. Nick - My SCAULDY SHHHHHPICEBAGGER,It makes no sense how someone who legit doesn't play the game and has such insane aim.You legit have some of the most nutty shots ever with like 2 hours played in the past 2 weeks.I sometimes question if your even legit.But you lack consistency and brain cells when it comes to smokes and shit.But you are scary to play against which is why I put ya at 4.

3. Danny - One of the best riflers in ob,up there with Kai.Can anchor sites like a god,has great clutch potential and just beautiful peaks.He does lack communication skills but thats just danny(Also is the main reason he isnt number 1/2).He can also awp really well by being a solid rock on a site.He will almost always get you that one frag before dieing to a full rush.You can count on him to be a great lurker,holding on his own and finding an opening by himself.An all round great player.love ya :heart:

2. Kai - Pretty self explained,just the perfect player in terms of skill that you would want on your team.Amazing fragger,great entry and has some beautiful crispy aim.He plays clutch situations perfectly and has his pre-aims spot on.Even with his great rifling skills he also plays well with the awp.But obviously not as good as me.His movement is also perfect,knows how to bait awp shots and how to wide peak perfectly,basically making himeself a annoying prick to hit.It is actually rare to see you not get above 20 frags.One of a kind fragger.

1. Oldmike - What can I say except your welcome.I have never ever played with/against an awper that is as good as mike.When this man hits his final form,you legit have no chance.Its over.Just surrender.Like why are you even trying.Even if you try to move around him and try avoid him,this guy will find his way around to fuck you up.Even without his awp,he can be unstoppable.His rifling can be as crisp as kai's or even better but just lacks the consistency.His movement is just godlike,legit everyone knows that and there is just no way arguing against it.What makes me pick you as the best player is the fact that you know every single smoke on every map (except nuke,but still knows a few),you can always rely on you to give you the perfect flash to get you that frag.The fact that you can do everything puts you at number one.

Edited by Extinct ツ

1 hour ago, Scrune said:

i mean this topic was kinda meant to be a sirius thread but instead just trashtalk each other and bait each other that's also fine.

This is www.outbreak-community.com, what you expecting tbh

19 hours ago, Brandon said:

Was gonna reply to Extinct but clearly doesn’t understand the word consistent.

Danny your just plain retarded stick to cs kid becuase with that logic your really going no where.

clearly you should stick to cs lol

33 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

Why does @Brandon just bait on forums now wtf happened? Or is he serious...?

fuck you talking about

I'm a better cs player than 99% of these shits.

bunch of lows if you ask me.