Sign in to follow this  
Scrune

Top 10 (5 for lazy peeps) OB

16 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Was gonna reply to Extinct but clearly doesn’t understand the word consistent.

Danny your just plain retarded stick to cs kid becuase with that logic your really going nowhere.

MUM I LOVE MM WITH LEWIS,I LOVE IT WHEN HE CARRYS ME MUM ITS SOO GOOD, DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP ME AWP!

EDIT: ohhhhhhhh i didn't know you meant consistently bad.Makes sense now.

Edited by Extinct ツ

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

MMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM I CAN'T JOIN THEIR TEAM, MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET MEEEEEEE DRUUUUUUUUUUNEEEEE.

MMMMMUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHY THEY NOT INVITING MEEEEEEEEEEEE, MUM THEYYYYYYYYY ARE AVOIDING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Was gonna reply to Extinct but clearly doesn’t understand the word consistent.

Danny your just plain retarded stick to cs kid becuase with that logic your really going no where.

*You're and you're

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Fifth Step of Grief: Acceptance

Acceptance: error 404 not found

Edited by Scrune

1. Brandon - Possibly fastest rising player in OB atm imo from what he used to be. This opinion will make alot of people laugh, but I think he has the highest skill ceiling in OB. He is no where near reaching it yet, has a lot to work on. Attitude, control, decision making etc but his raw aim, hunger to win every game and dedication to the game will easily make him the best player in OB if he works on his flaws. I have played games with him recently and have been impressed with the level he is currently playing at, will definitely go far but needs to be careful not to reach high ego levels and maintain a level head.

2 3 4 5 and 6 - team zelka, good team

7. eagle

8. lewis

9. scrune

10. fluxy

We can all agree that Brandon is the most consistent cs player in OB. Never before have I seen someone bait his entire team and still be toxic every round, like Stiqqy said, he is consistent, and no one can deny it. If you have any disputes on the matter please contact me via teamspeak or steam, thank you.

2 minutes ago, Oldmike said:

@Brandon London skills 10/10

Sorry Micheal was typing walking, was quite cold, please forgive for not having a high standard of English on the outbreak community website.DEEPEST APOLOGISES.

11 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Really not hard to bait OB top peanut heads, took all of 5 minutes of my lunch to to catch such big fish.

good to see stiqqy woke up from his role playing game.

Cya friday boys

oh

nice English essay Kai btw get an A+ for originality, plank.

Those shit you're talking about, are you sober? or is it just after you make love to your boyfriend?