Sign in to follow this  
Scrune

Top 10 (5 for lazy peeps) OB

The last one was done about a year ago and a lot has changed since then (people where less atracted to csgo) so lets see what people think about the top 10 (or for lazy people 5) OB as if right now.

Also try not to put yourself on the list, only if you must and cant live without seeing yourself on your own list

10. Brandon ;- Brandon could have been higher on this list, the only reason he isn't is because (don't take this personal) i think Brandon is the most toxic player of ob and for that reason only i think he is #10

9. Akame ;- This guy might be the most inconsistent player at the moment, but Akame is still a good and aggressive player and for that i respect him.

8. Jamie ;- Maybe a suprise for some people but Jamie is still capable of top fragging so i think he steals the #8 spot with only that

7. Lewis ;- Lewis is still Lewis. Maybe not as good as old Lewis, but still a strong player in the game.

6. Nick ;- I mean even tho this guy changed a lota and even tho he doesn't really play this game that much anymore Nick still has his solid raw aim. He doesnt really have that high game sense but i still think Nick with his raw aim only belongs in the top 6.

5. Eagle ;- Eagle LuL this guy is a gather god nothing else to say eksdee. For real tho Eagle can drop some high numbers. I think eagle has a lot of potential.

4. Danny ;- In general Danny is a solid player. He can do pretty much anything, does bait sometimes (but not on purpose?). The reason that danny is on #4 is i think he is a bit inconsistent. I mean one game he gets 30+ frags and sometimes i see him struggling to get 15+.

3. Oldmike ;- Mike obviously best awper ob and movement god ( also the reason i absolutely hate playing against mike). Mike really has a high game sense to, knows how to counter certain difficulties in important games.

2. Extinct ;- Ahh good ol extinct. When he is playing in a real competitive game this guy is so focussed on the game he wont accept a loss. Also extinct is a really good aggressive player always pulling some crazy shit out of his sleeve. Even tho he has games where he frags less, his frags have impact on the game. This is why i think he deserves to be 2nd.

1. Kai ;- i mean lets be honest now, he is kind of bragging about being top 1 ob and i think he kind of deserves it. In my opinion kai is the most consistent player of ob at the moment. He is a solid aimer (idk about his brain tho LUL) always headshotting people left and right also top of the scoreboard most of the time. That's why in my opinion kai deserves to be top 1.

you are not required to put a desciption on yours but it is prefered ofc

Edited by Scrune

I'm fourth and Brandon is in the top 10.

Scrune, how much drugs you on buddy..

10 - MiniCockless. Kids actually nutty af and people don't know.

9 - Akame - Got a 50 bomb, on kbd. That's worth something..

8 - Lewis - old but gold.

7 - Jamie - Just bitch caves every game then cries about getting hard targeted..

6 - The random kids in the OB tournament.

5 - Motos cause he's american.

4 - MacDaddy - Alright with an AWP but can't hold angles.. :????

3 - Kaiwai - Wouldda lost both tournament finals if not rigged..

2 - Extinct - The 3rd world Lithuanian who had to move to Ireland cause his family was too poor to live in Lithuania anymore..

1 - Thunder - Best AWP'er, Best IGL, Best Clutch player, Best CALLS, AMAZING INTERNET. Yup world class.

1. Me best

2. Extinct w/ rifles (stop trying to awp)

3. Bike

4. Danny in gathers/baiting in officials (stop trying to awp)

5. Motos, just better than 98% of ob

Edited by Kai

2 minutes ago, Oldmike said:

1. Danny The God Awper

2. Danny The God Rifler

3. Danny The God Deagler

4. Danny The God Lurker

5. Danny The God Clutcher

tOP 10 miKE FFS

6. Danny The God Angle Holder

7. Danny The God in Gathers But Only Baits In Officials

8. Danny The God Stiff

9. Danny The God Dota Player

10. Danny The God Anchor

5 hours ago, Kai said:

1. Me best

2. Extinct w/ rifles (stop trying to awp)

3. Bike

4. Danny in gathers/baiting in officials (stop trying to awp)

5. Motos, just better than 98% of ob

Lets do quick Maths yeah?

so you say motos is better than 98% of ob. Lets see how many peeps ob has at this moment.

4 donators.

19 VIP.

62 Members.

8 Mods.

0 Admins (Hello darkness my old friend).

1 Owner

so a total of: 94*0.98 (the 98%) =~ 92 so 94-92 = 2 Motos is top 2 ob not #5.

Get your facts together kai

On 22/01/2018 at 15:24, Scrune said:

Edited by Guest

The Grief of spending 6k Hours in a game to be worse than Scrune. :/

12 minutes ago, Brandon said:

First off lol @Kai @Danny for including motos played like 4 gathers & been here week & half, nice try.

Step of Grief: Denial

9 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Not doing a top 10 because there is no 1 person in OB that deserves to be placed above someone else, all shit & inconsistent overrated cunts.

Second Step of Grief: Anger

10 minutes ago, Brandon said:

here 3 ‘awards’ I’ll give:

Third Step of Grief: Bargaining

11 minutes ago, Brandon said:

most ‘consistent’: Lewis

Fourth Step of Grief: Depression

11 minutes ago, Brandon said:

biggest Aimer: Kai

Fifth Step of Grief: Acceptance