Sign in to follow this  
Kai

The Everlasting Awakening Annihilation - A CSGO Fragmovie

Holy shit, I don't think ever in my life have I ever seen a play so good. I love the way you turn and shoot the enemy down like they are some sort of evil that could cause the death of everyone who ever lived. I don't even know how Kai, who already is known as the number one player in OB 2017-2018, is able to complete such feats of getting one kill on Mirage B-Site. It was clear to me that after analyzing this video several times that you were somehow able to determine that the gunshots showed the enemy player rushing towards you, causing you to be able to get the kill. But, you were able to figure this out instantly at the moment inside the game. This is while it took THE Dank Potato over 27 times of re watching the clip to figure out how you knew where the player was coming from. You are the best player CS:GO anyone could have the privilege witnessing. Congratulations, you are officially the one true God.