Sign in to follow this  
HeadHunter

HeadHunter unban request

Player Name: HeadHunter

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144256197

Banned From: Events and applying for member

Date of incident: July 2016

This is my unban request for what I have done in the past.

Firstly I would like to apologize for my previous actions and behavior (b-hop scripts and being racist on LR). I was young back then and I was immature and very inappropriate to act the way I did. Since then I have become more mature when it comes to my decisions and I have certainly learned from my mistakes.

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: In my opinion I feel like I was punished more harshly than others, people do not get punishments as severe as I did for saying the same things. Most people who say these things are not stripped of member and deprived of the ability to re-apply to the community. I believe that almost 2 years is a bit harsh from my point of view. If given the chance, I would be a great member and do my best when it comes to hosting, and helping with, future events. I believe that I could bring alot to this community if I was given the chance to apply for member again, I look for chances to help people wherever I can. Not even a week ago I helped out Kai during his event when he needed me to stream the games for him. Although streaming the games may not be seen as that big of a task, I put alot of effort into setting up the stream and looking for casters to help out and make the event more enjoyable for everyone.

Thank you for reading my unban request, I would really appreciate it if you guys would give me the opportunity to rejoin this community.

Alot of my good friends are from Outbreak and I spend alot of time here, I would really love to be part of this community once again.