HeadHunter

#FREEHEADHUNTER

11 minutes ago, Lewis said:

u forgot MM boosting

you mean me getting boosted ? or me boosting cause i got GE back in my day with 40 frags every game and soloQ'd in Dust2 or duo with my Sov , Because i never boosted anyone on Cs:Go just normal 5 men having fun and winning when i used to play after GE , and i don't see what's the difference in boosting on league but i never boosted for money :) @IrishChamp but thanks for thinking that i boost for money :) i know I'm that good thanks for up my ego

Edited by HeadHunter

53 minutes ago, HeadHunter said:

you mean me getting boosted ? or me boosting cause i got GE back in my day with 40 frags every game and soloQ'd in Dust2 or duo with my Sov , Because i never boosted anyone on Cs:Go just normal 5 men having fun and winning when i used to play after GE , and i don't see what's the difference in boosting on league but i never boosted for money :) @IrishChamp but thanks for thinking that i boost for money :) i know I'm that good thanks for up my ego

no, u got boosted

i solo queued an MM and you were on the opposite team (mirage if it helps u remember) you were premade queued into the game with 2-3 guys who were blatantly cheating - and not even trying to hide it (trigger aim botting, bhop scripting etc) - got several cs vets in OB to review the game and all agreed.

I made sure to confirm with you it wasn't a one off either - I tricked you into admitting that you've played with them for a while.

Those are the hard facts, people can forge their own opinions from this. But IMO getting boosted by hacks is almost as bad as actually cheating, because you're the guy who's creating a demand for cheats in the game.

Edited by Lewis

33 minutes ago, Lewis said:

no, u got boosted

i solo queued an MM and you were on the opposite team (mirage if it helps u remember) you were premade queued into the game with 2-3 guys who were blatantly cheating - and not even trying to hide it (trigger aim botting, bhop scripting etc) - got several cs vets in OB to review the game and all agreed.

I made sure to confirm with you it wasn't a one off either - I tricked you into admitting that you've played with them for a while.

Those are the hard facts, people can forge their own opinions from this. But IMO getting boosted by hacks is almost as bad as actually cheating, because you're the guy who's creating a demand for cheats in the game.

Too bad that i already said this but i'll say it again Pain asked me for a game and i said sure i never knew doe :) and i solo'd to GE after winning 15-20 games in a row solo or with sovman or blyss :) and you never tricked me when i was just being honest and i never played with them for a while all i said is that i played with Pain :)

Just now, HeadHunter said:

Too bad that i already said this but i'll say it again Pain asked me for a game and i said sure i never knew doe :) and i solo'd to GE after winning 15-20 games in a row solo or with sovman or blyss :) and you never tricked me when i was just being honest and i never played with them for a while all i said is that i played with Pain :)

So you're telling me you're a global elite, with presumably thousands of hours on this game, and u had no idea he was cheating when u played with him multiple times

4 minutes ago, Lewis said:

So you're telling me you're a global elite, with presumably thousands of hours on this game, and u had no idea he was cheating when u played with him multiple times

sorry if people like to look at facebook when they are dead :) i don't know about you

1 hour ago, HeadHunter said:

sorry if people like to look at facebook when they are dead :) i don't know about you

headhunter you're not gonna get un event banned if you're being a twat in threads you fucking mong

if you want to play just admit to it and apologise holy shit

fucking retard

4 hours ago, HeadHunter said:

lol you played mm with hackers that you had added to your friends list. once people called you out for it those friends were never seen on your friends list anymore. 

also stop lying to the community and to yourself.

Edited by w33zy

10 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

2 VAC Banned Accounts. Scripting on JB. Boosting people on League for money. Overall dodgy character.

Keep him banned from events and from ever being a member. He'll just imbalance the LoL tourney too much if he ever plays and everybody will acuse him of cheating if he's in a CSGO tourney. 

cry bucket

8 hours ago, Scrune said:

shouldnt this post be in unban and ban requests?

It should but then he couldn't have all his minions flood the post to try convince the admin team that this is something the community wants.

HH is NOT someone I want wearing an OB Member tag and representing our community.