Sir_Conor

Outbreak League of Legends Winter Championship 2018

Sov's team stacked but Danny normally finds a way to make his team lose.

Jesse's team is the most toxic thing ever oh god I would pay to sit in a TeamSpeak during their games.

Nick's team pretty solid tbh, expect to see them in the final.

Flash's team has solid mid top and adc but i can't see anyone popping off and carrying. Two weakest players in the tournament on that team imo (no offence, you guys aren't awful players when there's people like Pepe and Gerald in the community but I think you're the only Tier - 4 players in the tournament).

In terms of format I'd recommend a group of 4, everyone plays each other day 1. 

Team ranked #1 v #4 and #2 v #3 in BO3 games on day 2.

Then BO3 for winners on day 3. The 3rd place can be decided by the result between the two losers in the semis when they played each other on day 1.

My predictions: Sov v Nick final, really could go either way but I'll give it to Sov's team because of Kiper. Jesse #3, flash #4.

Gl HF in the tourney guys, I'll catch the finals if they're streamed.

1 hour ago, IrishChamp said:

Sov's team stacked but Danny normally finds a way to make his team lose.

Jesse's team is the most toxic thing ever oh god I would pay to sit in a TeamSpeak during their games.

Nick's team pretty solid tbh, expect to see them in the final.

Flash's team has solid mid top and adc but i can't see anyone popping off and carrying. Two weakest players in the tournament on that team imo (no offence, you guys aren't awful players when there's people like Pepe and Gerald in the community but I think you're the only Tier - 4 players in the tournament).

In terms of format I'd recommend a group of 4, everyone plays each other day 1. 

Team ranked #1 v #4 and #2 v #3 in BO3 games on day 2.

Then BO3 for winners on day 3. The 3rd place can be decided by the result between the two losers in the semis when they played each other on day 1.

My predictions: Sov v Nick final, really could go either way but I'll give it to Sov's team because of Kiper. Jesse #3, flash #4.

Gl HF in the tourney guys, I'll catch the finals if they're streamed.

Smh kids writing essays for tournaments he's not allowed to play.

Worse than Headhunter.

:/