Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Outbreak in 2018

17 hours ago, Veng3nce said:

Less randoms in tournaments

How can you say that when I got asked to try and find friends that can fill in so we can have a tournament in the first place. Maybe people that sign up actually decides to show up so 7 people doesn't have to replace, white people smh.

2 hours ago, Absolute said:

How can you say that when I got asked to try and find friends that can fill in so we can have a tournament in the first place. Maybe people that sign up actually decides to show up so 7 people doesn't have to replace, white people smh.

2 out of the 3 hosts can't make the scheduled day and 7 people don't turn up. Just reschedule maybe instead of making a randoms filled tournament. I mean I was asked the day before if I had anyone to play, kind of alarm bells for the tournament in the first place. I would rather have a tournament of 4 teams with only OB people, even if I'm not in a team, than play in a tournament with a bunch of randoms. Might as well go play MM, ESEA, etc. 

Plus I'm pretty sure the people who didn't turn up and didn't notify anyone should get some form of bans from future tournaments because it's really their fault it turned into a shit tournament. 

6 hours ago, Absolute said:

not sure if this is a bait post... he never mentioned the idea of you asking friends to play. It's basically just a game of faceit. Yeah maybe if people did turn up then it would be an OB ESL but wouldn't you rather play against people you know (FROM OB) than some random Swedish kid called Sudd that fucks you up?

black boy smh

1 hour ago, Hobbsyy said:

not sure if this is a bait post... he never mentioned the idea of you asking friends to play. It's basically just a game of faceit. Yeah maybe if people did turn up then it would be an OB ESL but wouldn't you rather play against people you know (FROM OB) than some random Swedish kid called Sudd that fucks you up?

black boy smh

There were an odd number of signups - if you want only OB people, who do you drop?