IrishChamp

Doki Doki Literature Club

No Spoilers:

This game is fucking brilliant. I've never played a visual novel before but trust me, it's not one of those weeb shit games where you just have a bunch of girls shoving their tits in your face. The game is amazing.

It's Free To Play on Steam and takes about 4-5 hours to play through. Don't skip through all the dialogue, you may as well not play the game if you're going to do that.

Steer clear of any discussion about the game with people or looking up things as there are a lot of surprising events that are easily spoiled.

Link to the game on Steam

Feel free to discuss the game below, if you've played it already and you're talking about shit that happens, put it in a spoiler tag

Spoiler

Like this

NOT EVERYONE IS A GOOD PERSON AND SOME WILL POST SPOILERS SO READ BELOW AT YOUR OWN RISK

9 minutes ago, Mintlou said:

Not interested then. 

If I have to look at anime and it doesn't even have tits, then I would be better of roping myself.

I can't explain what makes this game amazing without giving much away. It's in essence a psychological thriller.

A bunch of others have played it. Ask @YoungGerald  @lkgddr @Chris Lord @Designated Retard I think they'll all speak positively about the game.

I had never played a visual novel before and I never plan on playing one again, unless the same guy makes another game.

3 hours ago, IrishChamp said:

I can't explain what makes this game amazing without giving much away. It's in essence a psychological thriller.

A bunch of others have played it. Ask @YoungGerald  @lkgddr @Chris Lord @Designated Retard I think they'll all speak positively about the game.

I had never played a visual novel before and I never plan on playing one again, unless the same guy makes another game.

never even played it