Sign in to follow this  
Kai

ESL Outbreak Winter 2017

GOD CONOR AND MINTLOU YOU GUYS ARE THE SHITTIEST. YOU SHIRK YOUR COMMITMENTS TO THE OFFICIAL OB WINTER ESL, JUST BECAUSE THERE HAVE BEEN CATASTROPHIC IT FAILURES AT WORK WHICH HAVE MEANT YOU HAVE TO BOTH STAY LATE TO MAKE SURE THAT A SCHOOL RESPONSIBLE FOR OVER A THOUSAND CHILDREN CAN RUN PROPERLY OR TO FIX A SYSTEM BREAKING GLITCH WHICH STOPS OVER FIVE HUNDRED ENGINEERS FROM BEING ABLE TO DO THEIR JOBS.

YOU TWO ARE THE MOST INCONSIDERATE ARSEHOLES I'VE EVER COME ACROSS.

20 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Didn't you mess up a team's win in a previous tourney, and you complaining on others :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

First off, I legit wasn't even signed up for the tourney nor didn't plan to as I was fucking away on vacation. Second off this shit only happens to me in events where either my team doesn't show up 

21 minutes ago, Vemix said:

First off, I legit wasn't even signed up for the tourney nor didn't plan to as I was fucking away on vacation. Second off this shit only happens to me in events where either my team doesn't show up 

cry

3 minutes ago, Veng3nce said:

OB tournaments are like YouTube rewind, we knew everyone in the first few, but now it's filled with randoms who half the community doesn't know.

Was a fun, well organised, OB/Swedish/No one actually knows you tournament :))