Sign in to follow this  
Kai

ESL Outbreak Winter 2017

Thanks for hosting the tournament Kai, Mintlou and Conor, especially Kai for keeping it together on the Friday evening.  Always nice to see the community coming together and still showing that there are plenty of people still knocking around.  There are always disagreements and complaints with tournaments, especially regarding replacement players but I think it's a good idea to remember that this is all for fun in the end, obviously that doesn't mean you shouldn't be competitive but consider the pool of players available and the fact that it is practically impossible to replace somebody with another person who is of the same skill.  

Aside from that, thanks for the tournament and apologies to my teammates for continually lagging through all of our games, truly it is rather frustrating but it was still enjoyable to play, even if we did get knocked out last night after such a close game. 

I don’t get why everyone is so mad, if the other team won, you lot wouldn’t be crying this much but instead try to find every excuse to say how bad the tourney was. 

Kai done a very good job, and none of u realise how much he’s actually done to make this tourney actually work, especially on the first day where he had to go through the stress of starting every game on his own and making sure everything is organised.

Also, to however said that Kai is unfairly picking teams so he has more of an advantage to win, you need to grow up. It’s a community tournament and the only prize is having the bragging rights to say you won. As well, cereal was an upgrade from Jama (rank wise) so having rhyse instead of pasickle was fair but if pasickle were to play mid-series, that team would of had an advantage over all other teams in the tounement by having a reserve higher rank than the player.

Also, unlike pasickle, I said in advance that if it goes to a third map, I won’t be able to play. Whereas pasickle randomly showed up after saying he ‘can’t play at all’ and expecting to play mid-series and then everyone start crying about how Kai is unfairly evening out the tournament.

Maybe next time we should let all the people who said that this tournament was rubbish and says all the things that went wrong, host the tournament and see how they could do better. At one point me and Kai thought that the tounement couldn’t even happen due to lack of players but it did happen and it was a good tourney apart from the people who constantantly feel the need to complain about everything.

12 minutes ago, Skill said:

I don’t get why everyone is so mad, if the other team won, you lot wouldn’t be crying this much but instead try to find every excuse to say how bad the tourney was. 

Well obviously you fucking mong.

No one wouldda got upset about IBP match fixing if they won.