Sign in to follow this  
Kai

ESL Outbreak Winter 2017

5 hours ago, Revan The Dragon said:

OB in a nutshell half the time is literally don't correct someone and say "hey, you were wrong, here's how it works" but instead just take the piss out of someone and call them dumb

smh ob isnt good anymore lmfao

Your train of logic is retarded to say the least.

Ofc people are gonna piss on you when you say it's 'stupid lol' that a basic concept which is fundamental to every single fucking group stage ever held should be totally ignored and that you actually think Kai is a cheater is a bit of a meme.

It's like saying, Don't ya think having chocolate in chocolate cake is a bit retarded guys. You're fucking dumb if you think chocolate belongs in Chocolate cake guys.

Also when you're like 'omfg this isn't how group stages work' I mean, like, how much oxygen is getting to your brain. It's very worrying.

ALSO, just to ALSO note. Jamie's team (0-2) COULD have went through. If Team 6(mine) won and Team 7(extinct) lost to Team 3(Jamie) It would put Team 1,3 and 7 at a 3 way tie at 1-2 with Round difference deciding the 2nd place group. Which Jamie's team could have won out on. So yea, that's why a 0-2 team can't just  flunk out of the group for no fucking reason. You complete moron.

Edited by Danny

6 minutes ago, Revan The Dragon said:

Stop trying to infiltrate my discord server to give info to a bunch of wankstains you sellout lmao

What? I didn't infiltrate your discord server retard, I came in to ask why I got blocked and you calling me a sellout? You got beef with the imagination in your head mate, get your ass checked and I'll gladly pay for it instead of self-diagnosing, need some shit to get you to understand how fragile and retarded you're being. 

revan's problem is that he wants the way group stages work to be fundamentally different and not the fact there were seven replacements

revan gets it explained to him that group stages work the way they do for a reason and then cries that people are shitting on him and continues to bring his petty drama onto our forums

revan doesn't understand banter

hm

Edited by Chris Lord

1 hour ago, Chris Lord said:

revan's problem is that he wants the way group stages work to be fundamentally different and not the fact there were seven replacements

revan gets it explained to him that group stages work the way they do for a reason and then cries that people are shitting on him and continues to bring his petty drama onto our forums

revan doesn't understand banter

hm

You are correct, I completely misunderstood which is why I initially said "that's stupid" until it was furthermore explained to me, then I shut up since I'd been given an answer which solved my own confusion.

Also, I'm not the one bringing drama here, I'm not the one throwing insults until I have to dish them back out. I don't like drama, I don't want it around me, I don't like "banter", I'm not a teenager in college. I stopped responding because I can't be bothered to argue. This is the only response I'm leaving on this case and I will argue no further.

GL to whoever is in tonight.

Just now, Revan The Dragon said:

You are correct, I completely misunderstood which is why I initially said "that's stupid" until it was furthermore explained to me, then I shut up since I'd been given an answer which solved my own confusion.

Also, I'm not the one bringing drama here, I'm not the one throwing insults until I have to dish them back out. I don't like drama, I don't want it around me, I don't like "banter", I'm not a teenager in college. I stopped responding because I can't be bothered to argue. This is the only response I'm leaving on this case and I will argue no further.

GL to whoever is in tonight.

you're bringing up drama on a community forum that is between two people

nobody gives a shit literally fuck off and leave

5 hours ago, Revan The Dragon said:

Stop trying to infiltrate my discord server to give info to a bunch of wankstains you sellout lmao

???

literally

i've tried to explain to you why people insult you

you're a fucking dense spack

it's got nothing to do with the fact that you fucking love dragons

iZJXpVU.png

jKRglqK.png

dO3pRMs.png

this shit is hilarious, but nobody gives a fuck, more power to you, if you wanna fucking get some dank dragon ERP go for it. if you like trap femcock MB slide into my DMs?? xoxo

you're a narcissistic, rude and annoying person, therefore people make fun of you using your obsession with dragons

IT IS NOT BECAUSE YOU LOVE DRAGONS

i talk about how much i love traps and shemales constantly

how i wanna fucking LICK some CUTE GIRL COCK

and fucking put cute boys as my avatar on ts ALL THE TIME

i engage in this degeneracy constantly

yet i don't get singled out and "shit on"

because i'm not an annoying spack