Sign in to follow this  
Kai

ESL Outbreak Winter 2017

13 minutes ago, Revan The Dragon said:

Was fun, obviously eliminated now, but seriously wtf were these matchups today.

0-2s vs the 2-0s? That's not how it works even in group stages... The 0-2s should be against each other

why would a team in group A play a team in group B and either way 0-2s would be out by day 1 so i wouldnt matter

14 minutes ago, Akame™ said:

why would a team in group A play a team in group B and either way 0-2s would be out by day 1 so i wouldnt matter

That's a bit of a stupid reason lol "they're gonna lose anyway so let's just get them against the best team straight away instead of letting them actually get somewhere and potentially beat other teams in the other group"

Edited by Revan The Dragon

47 minutes ago, Revan The Dragon said:

That's a bit of a stupid reason lol "they're gonna lose anyway so let's just get them against the best team straight away instead of letting them actually get somewhere and potentially beat other teams in the other group"

????

The 0-2's can still alter the outcome of the group.

I mean, I wouldn't want to go against kai who's deffo cheating either.

1 hour ago, Revan The Dragon said:

Was fun, obviously eliminated now, but seriously wtf were these matchups today.

0-2s vs the 2-0s? That's not how it works even in group stages... The 0-2s should be against each other

All teams played every team in their group once, that's how it's always been in OB tourneys.

and like @Akame™ said, we aren't going to cross teams into other groups because that's not how it works either...

Edited by Kai

2 hours ago, Revan The Dragon said:

What are you going on about? It's a "group" stage therefore every team plays every team in the group, the order of play was set from the beginning and no one knew what teams were gunna go 2-0 or 0-2. God and I thought I was dumb, lord help me.

Edited by Skill

OB in a nutshell half the time is literally don't correct someone and say "hey, you were wrong, here's how it works" but instead just take the piss out of someone and call them dumb

smh ob isnt good anymore lmfao

21 minutes ago, Revan The Dragon said:

OB in a nutshell half the time is literally don't correct someone and say "hey, you were wrong, here's how it works" but instead just take the piss out of someone and call them dumb

*above post to apply to this quote

Edited by VENGA BUS

9 hours ago, Revan The Dragon said:

You called the ways that OB are hosting the tourney "stupid" and you expect a lovely, heart-warming response?

Edited by Skill