Sign in to follow this  
Hobbsyy

Lets get in the spirit!

A thread inspired by @Lewis's  previous Christmas Schedule thread,

It's normally about now someone makes a post about what everyone's up to over Christmas... Since no one has made it yet I decided I will :) 

So, what's everyone up to over the Christmas period? What do people want for Christmas? Any particular Christmas traditions?

For me, Christmas is basic... eat a lot, sleep a lot, spend some time with family and open some prezzies.

What about you OB?

Every year we would go to our Grandma's house and celebrate Christmas there. Now since there are 2 more families I get to see my close cousins, aunts, and uncles. We usually have a theme like last time I was there the theme was "Pajamas". Everyone would be in pajamas and we just chill with each other. So knowing that Texas only goes down a few degrees which is barely cold, my cousins and I would go outside and play some basketball or American Football. Once it is late we go in and eat some leftover turkey from Thanksgiving or we each some Mexican food as my grandma was a very good cook. Once it turns 12 am we all give thanks to each other and compliment each other and we open our presents. Usually, the youngest kids go first and once they are done everyone opens up. Then we all eat Tamales (Pigs in Blanket) and sleep.

This year though im just going to be in London and visit places ooh :spooky:

Edited by Vemix