Sign in to follow this  
Sniffles

OB's top five games of 2017?

Post your top five games of this year, here are mine;

-Doki Doki Literature club (It's a free game on steam and on first glance, it looks shit but after about 30 minutes of gameplay you will understand why it's so highly praised)

-Arma 3 (bought it on the sale about a year ago, never played it until a friend of mine recommended trying Arma Life, I found it so fun I now have around 1.5k hours on that server. @Lupha plays it which I didn't know until around 2 months ago)

-Smite (MOBA with a lil twist, super easy to get into and offers both casual players and more competitive players areas to shine @Skillershark  plays it I think)

-Overwatch (been playing this every day starting from around a month or two ago, while first I didn't like the game, I found my "main" and ever since then have had fun meeting people in voice chat and arguing with hanzo's in comp)

-OSRS (even though I've stopped playing now I managed to get my account pretty good before I sold it to a mate IRL, fun game and beats RS3 by miles)

Rainbow Six: Siege - Had some bad letdowns this year with the devs but the game is still wonderful and the community is great sometimes.

Rocket League - The devs are still keeping this game alive and listening to feedback with the maps a lot, and the gameplay is still as fun as ever.

Night in the Woods - Amazing side-scroller I recently picked up after I was forced to. I never expected to love it as much as I did, it has a stunning story which can take up to eight hours to finish.

Redout: Enhanced Edition - I picked up this game at launch purely because it looked similar to Wipeout. Redout is the successor to Wipeout, just without weapons, and has a much higher skill ceiling. 

Ghost Recon: Wildlands - This game has a *huge* open world and is great to play with friends, though the missions soon become a bit repetitive. The recent edition of the 4v4 mode is very fun though!

5. Darkest Dungeon
4. Dead by deadlight
3. PUBG
2. Hollow Knight
1. Total War Warhammer: II

This is my top for games I've PLAYED on 2017, I know some of them weren't launched on 2017.

Special thanks to Vemix (he knows what I mean :heart:).

On 29/11/2017 at 16:28, Revan The Dragon said:

Rainbow Six: Siege - Had some bad letdowns this year with the devs but the game is still wonderful and the community is great sometimes.

Rocket League - The devs are still keeping this game alive and listening to feedback with the maps a lot, and the gameplay is still as fun as ever.

Night in the Woods - Amazing side-scroller I recently picked up after I was forced to. I never expected to love it as much as I did, it has a stunning story which can take up to eight hours to finish.

Redout: Enhanced Edition - I picked up this game at launch purely because it looked similar to Wipeout. Redout is the successor to Wipeout, just without weapons, and has a much higher skill ceiling. 

Ghost Recon: Wildlands - This game has a *huge* open world and is great to play with friends, though the missions soon become a bit repetitive. The recent edition of the 4v4 mode is very fun though!

Virgin