Predator

Goodbye

Dear [CUSTOMER NAME]

Unfortunately, it seems you have posted your goodbye thread in the ‘Introduce Yourself’ section. It would be smashing if you could repost this in the correct section using the correct format. 

Thank you for expressing your concerns, we really value your opinions as a loyal customer and hope to improve your experience should you return. Please do take this £5 coupon as a reward for your loyalty and we are sorry we could not meet your needs.

King regards,

Jamie

Human Resources

You all making the same stale ass jokes to "meme" around or to try and ignore/hide the fact that this community is actually seriously dead and Predator leaving is just another meaningless casualty which buries OB under a pile of dirt and trampled on by other communities. It's really sad to see what it has become. HIV always wins.

Farewell Predator. It was nice knowing / having you in the community! Hope you move onto something bigger and better in life :)

5 hours ago, Twiixtor said:

You all making the same stale ass jokes to "meme" around or to try and ignore/hide the fact that this community is actually seriously dead and Predator leaving is just another meaningless casualty which buries OB under a pile of dirt and trampled on by other communities. It's really sad to see what it has become. HIV always wins.

Farewell Predator. It was nice knowing / having you in the community! Hope you move onto something bigger and better in life :)

gay

Who cares about people they’ve never interacted with or don’t like? Certainly not me. To me, the OB community consists of the OGs and that shits still as strong as ever.

Imagine going to the pub with a group of old mates and going “we never play hide and seek anymore, what’s the point in hanging out? We never advertise for new friends anymore, we’re dying. I don’t want to hang out with you guys anymore because you’ve just been drinking beer for the past few years, and we should be having Long Island iced teas and flaming moes and trying this new shot in a test tube I saw in a night club last month”.

If you don’t feel a sense of community here, that’s probably because you’re not really a part of it.

Twix is right about the stale ass memes from the same people. Like fuck me be original - I used to hate getting baited by Lewis, Jamie or Veng but now I would prefer it over whatever the OB 2k18 forums are.

On topic - This kid used to use this avatar

abc2afb7a8270be83b055e9d3917256ea494777f

So he was always fucking dead to me.

2 hours ago, Rory said:

Twix is right about the stale ass memes from the same people. Like fuck me be original - I used to hate getting baited by Lewis, Jamie or Veng but now I would prefer it over whatever the OB 2k18 forums are.

On topic - This kid used to use this avatar

abc2afb7a8270be83b055e9d3917256ea494777f

So he was always fucking dead to me.

Who dat