66 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Teamspeak
    • Discord
  2. 2. Which would you prefer OB to use?

• Teamspeak
    • Discord
    • Both
  3. 3. Would you join an OB Discord if we had one along side Teamspeak?

• No - I'd only use Teamspeak
    • Yes - I'd try to use both
    • Yes - I'd want to switch to Discord fully

Goddamn why so much hate for Discord

I'd been using Teamspeak and Mumble for years but instantly switched to Discord back in August 2015, I just feel like it's so much better and looks far more clean. Don't really notice any difference with voice codecs between any of them either, what's wrong with it? People just refusing to change?

Outbreak has a strange resistance to discord. This doesn't many any sense. Discord has everything teamspeak has and more. The voice channels are great for active players like teamspeak is and the text channels will be great for the less active players like whatsapp, the forums and the shoutbox are. Discord adds more layers for the community to interact with and I highly recommend it.

2 hours ago, Liutvi Mestan said:

Tbh I do think moving to Discord won't be so bad.It's free + mobile app is free. Why pay money for something you don't have to?

They are scared that it would cause a split in an already dying community.

Rightfully so, discord is a better product but these concerns are probably well placed.

(All you need to do is look at the time between member applications now, it's kinda pathetic)

Edited by Rory

On 19/11/2017 at 19:42, Rory said:

(All you need to do is look at the time between member applications now, it's kinda pathetic)

Right ok, why don't you just fuck off then? 

Sat on here chipping away on the forums like some jaded messiah. Unless you are actually here to contribute, log off and forget that password.

25 minutes ago, Mintlou said:

Right ok, why don't you just fuck off then? 

Sat on here chipping away on the forums like some jaded messiah. Unless you are actually here to contribute, log off and forget that password.

I'm actually kind of confused, could you post some examples of me chipping away on the forums like a jaded messiah other than that one? 

Either way, you're probably slightly right - I am a bit bitter on how OB turned out. I still enjoy posting threads and interacting with others on these forums though, I'm a creature of habit so at this point I'll never be able to just ''Log off and forget that password'' 

Ever since I stopped coming on TS/Left the WatsApp I feel that most of you guys have been pretty negative towards me, I suppose that does get me jaded after a while - Food for thought though Mintlou so thank you. 

On 11/19/2017 at 19:42, Rory said:

They are scared that it would cause a split in an already dying community.

Rightfully so, discord is a better product but these concerns are probably well placed.

hear you go