M1nt-l0u

Oh yeah CoD is a joke, old textures, overpriced resold garbage. - OB about a year ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWII/comments/7bi8wb/a_list_of_everything_wrong_with_ww2/

I enjoyed playing it, but it's just not worth the money. So many things make me asume that activision didn't give a goddamn about it's playerbase nor the quality of their game. The only thing they care about is you! The nerds throwing money at them, because CoD once was a good game. 

Right now, games are only made to make tons of money and that's the only thing the creator is focussed on (only some huge companies). The only way we can get those creators to focus on quality again, is to change as the consumers. Unfortunately kids like you ruin our noble cause for everyone.

Edited by Finnley

By purchasing WW2 you're supporting trends which are going to ruin the games industry.

"it won't matter, i'm only 1 person"

"i'm not buying the micro transactions"

"it's actually a good game"

these aren't arguments

when games like shadow of war are the rule and not the exception in 5 years it'll be people like you who are to blame

1 hour ago, Chris Lord said:

By purchasing WW2 you're supporting trends which are going to ruin the games industry.

"it won't matter, i'm only 1 person"

"i'm not buying the micro transactions"

"it's actually a good game"

these aren't arguments

when games like shadow of war are the rule and not the exception in 5 years it'll be people like you who are to blame

STFU YOU BORING CUNT!

37 minutes ago, Danny said:

Where's the thread shitting on EA's BF2?

Surely that deserves far more hate.

:]

Did anyone actually buy that game this time around? 

Didn't buy the first one, bought this one, Gameplay wise its very solid, its a great star wars game, graphically and musically pleasing for star wars fans, only played galactic assault so far and haven't touched the campaign/other game modes yet.

My Stance on P2W, its definitely pay to progress. the star cards imo don't really give that much of a boost over those who don't buy crystals. (There is an advantage but it really isn't worth it), if you drop 200$ on day 1 you will still need to play as upgrades are gated behind your overall level which means you have to play the game. In 25 hours of gameplay so far in my experience i haven't had a situation where someone bested me because of their star cards, i regularly am able to come top of the team in galactic assault and i haven't dropped anything other than the price for the game. Where my problem comes into it is the credit earning system, its tied to time played which means its detrimental to play well and end the game early rather than play awful and let the game go through all 3 phases. I think that it should be tied to performance. i do think You shouldn't be able to star cards in the loot boxes, i think they should be cosmetic only however we won't be getting that since EA and dice have to go through lucasfilm/disney to make sure everything is realistic in the star wars universe. the current cosmetics is awful with the emotes/poses.

Hero locks: You should be able to play with them all from the get go and the price was awful being 60k for vader and 40k for the lower ones, now its changed to 15k and 10k which is a very easy target to play for, i kinda like that i have to unlock them, gives me an objective when playing.

TLDR game won't have any problems once EA make lootcrates cosmetic, credits tied to performance (they already made heros easily obtainable).

How long before chris attacks me? taking bets

Edited by Stiqqy