Rory

What is your most controversial opinion?

On 27/01/2018 at 11:46, Pasickle said:

well considering he walks up to the body zooms in on his bright purple hands and explains in detail what he is seeing i would say it is as bad as it's made out to be.

my natural response would be to awkwardly laugh at the corpse, a few people would tbh. what's more fucking stupid is anything about logan fall being "controversial".

i want some fucking HOT takes goddamnit give me them

some hot takes:

• muting should be a bannable offense in ts
  • your mum gay
  • freedom of speech is a dumb and inconsistent right

Just now, Chris Lord said:

because if anyone is doing something mute-worthy then that should be a bannable offense @Jak

I find X person annoying and don’t want to listen to them, but I am engaging otherwise civilly with everyone else in the community. They’ve not broken a rule, but I don’t want to engage with that one person because I don’t like them.

I ask again, why ban?

35 minutes ago, Jak said:

I find X person annoying and don’t want to listen to them, but I am engaging otherwise civilly with everyone else in the community. They’ve not broken a rule, but I don’t want to engage with that one person because I don’t like them.

I ask again, why ban?

talking over people is annoying, turn them down and ignore what they say or be more tolerant :/

42 minutes ago, Chris Lord said:

because if anyone is doing something mute-worthy then that should be a bannable offense @Jak

Noooo.

Muting is great. I find Absolute Zero really annoying and frustrating. He's always either baiting or being genuinely ignorant. He's not breaking any rules, just saying stuff that makes my blood boil. I simply mute him and never have to worry about it again.

3 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

Noooo.

Muting is great. I find Absolute Zero really annoying and frustrating. He's always either baiting or being genuinely ignorant. He's not breaking any rules, just saying stuff that makes my blood boil. I simply mute him and never have to worry about it again.

all he does is bait and be obnoxious he should be warned for it

45 minutes ago, Rory said:

Turning down to min volume was always better than muting for me.

Can't stand only hearing a portion of a conversation regardless of how much I hate the person's voice.

Sup man When u pop on ts ? Last time u said u would come And u wasnt here.