Rory

What is your most controversial opinion?

14 minutes ago, Finnley said:

Logan Paul did nothing wrong

I agree

12 minutes ago, Extinct ツ said:

brandon has top class baits.

How is controversial when it’s true?

bit confused ?‍♂️ 

3 hours ago, Finnley said:

Logan Paul did nothing wrong

This could actually be interesting.

Could you expand on this? I have heard a completely one sided debate on this without seeing the other sides opinion.

@Rory Frankly, I am not too educated on the topic. However I saw the video before the controversy about it took over and I saw nothing wrong with it. 

The video itself seemed respectful towards suicide victims and Logan and his crew seemed devastated like anyone else when they found the body. Yes, they kind of tried to slide a joke in at points, but I didn't see how any of it was disrespectful towards the victim nor suicide in general. If you know Logan Paul slightly, you know he laughs bad situations away. I mean he vlogged over a year of his life and bad shit did happen. He always seems to be kind of clown to just soften the pain for himself, he just deals with things that way.

So nah, I didn't think the video showed anything harmful to any party really... Maybe his young audience, but meh, face reality lil' bitches.

Logang4lyf

22 hours ago, Finnley said:

Frankly, I am not too educated on the topic. However I saw the video before the controversy about it took over and I saw nothing wrong with it. 

The video itself seemed respectful towards suicide victims and Logan and his crew seemed devastated like anyone else when they found the body. Yes, they kind of tried to slide a joke in at points, but I didn't see how any of it was disrespectful towards the victim nor suicide in general. If you know Logan Paul slightly, you know he laughs bad situations away. I mean he vlogged over a year of his life and bad shit did happen. He always seems to be kind of clown to just soften the pain for himself, he just deals with things that way.

So nah, I didn't think the video showed anything harmful to any party really... Maybe his young audience, but meh, face reality lil' bitches.

Logang4lyf

I hadn't seen the video, just watched it and Finnleys right. Apart from the fact that I couldn't stand Logan Paul, there is legit nothing wrong with the video. Admittedly he laughs at times he probably shouldn't be laughing and he's pretty fucking dumb for being surprised he found a dead guy in a "suicide forest" but other than that theirs nothing wrong with it. It may not have been appropriate but it doesn't deserve the backlash it received. Actually watch the video for yourself it's not as bad as people make it out to be.