Rory

What is your most controversial opinion?

11 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Not every crypto is mineable, most of them are premined.

The fact that you just straight up say crypto is a terrible thing shows how ignorant & uneducated about the topic you are.

Aren't you the same kid who was like 'Government regulations won't affect rates'

Tfw bitcoin go down by 50% at even the consideration of South Korea introducing new laws/regulations.

:/

Don't act like your some economist cause you bought a cypto currency.

With all the huge new cryptocurrencies its raising graphics card prizes a shit ton. I mean just look at this shit for mining. As "gamers" none of us should be favouring cryptocurrencies unless we are investing or mining them ourselves as all its going to do is hurt us as our PC's are gonna be more expensive.

kce0syxtlkb01.jpg

7 minutes ago, Chus said:

With all the huge new cryptocurrencies its raising graphics card prizes a shit ton. I mean just look at this shit for mining. As "gamers" none of us should be favouring cryptocurrencies unless we are investing or mining them ourselves as all its going to do is hurt us as our PC's are gonna be more expensive.

kce0syxtlkb01.jpg

invest and you could afford all those graphics cards 

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Aren't you the same kid who was like 'Government regulations won't affect rates'

Tfw bitcoin go down by 50% at even the consideration of South Korea introducing new laws/regulations.

:/

Don't act like your some economist cause you bought a cypto currency.

First off never claimed to be an economist.

second, if you did any sort of research bitcoin did not just go down by 50% because of ‘south korea’, what kind of horseshit are you reading.There was multible reason for bitcoins recent ‘drop’ some including the mempool backlog, high transaction fees & not to mention the fact it went from 3000-19000 in 3 months obviously it’s not going to keep up that growth, any retard can see there was going to be a correction at some point.

(I don’t even own any fucking bitcoin, but your still fucking retarded.)

Lastly Danny, lets be honest here, you don’t give a shit about crypto, you don’t give a shit about this thread your just looking for a reply on the bait.

you know what you deserved because it’s funny Danny, it really is.Everything gonna work out ?

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

second, if you did any sort of research bitcoin did not just go down by 50% because of ‘south korea’, what kind of horseshit are you reading.There was multible reason for bitcoins recent ‘drop’ some including the mempool backlog, high transaction fees & not to mention the fact it went from 3000-19000 in 3 months obviously it’s not going to keep up that growth, any retard can see there was going to be a correction at some point.

Lastly Danny, lets be honest here, you don’t give a shit about crypto, you don’t give a shit about this thread your just looking for a reply on the bait.

you know what you deserved because it’s funny Danny, it really is.Everything gonna work out ?

you're a fucking idiot

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

ouQGLXY.jpg

Mmm. This thread is tasty bite of spiciness.

I believe the christian bakery that refused to bake a cake for a gay couple were in the right. If they refused purely on the basis of them being gay it would be wrong but this couple wanted them to bake a cake with LGBT promotion on it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-northern-ireland-37748681

Cake in question had the slogan "Support gay marriage" the article has a picture of this.

This bakery lost their appeal.

Employers should be able to decline applicants based on appearance. 

This does not entail unchangeable characteristics like skin colour and height. Rather - things such as tattoos, piercings, stretched ears and skin piercings, which the applicant has deliberately put on their body. If the employee is to be cast into a job requiring customer interaction it can have a detrimental effect. The employer shouldn't have to fish around for some BS excuse.

9 hours ago, Lewis said:

Employers should be able to decline applicants based on appearance. 

This does not entail unchangeable characteristics like skin colour and height. Rather - things such as tattoos, piercings, stretched ears and skin piercings, which the applicant has deliberately put on their body. If the employee is to be cast into a job requiring customer interaction it can have a detrimental effect. The employer shouldn't have to fish around for some BS excuse.

this seems like the wrong thing to advocate for

why not advocate that people shouldn't care about appearance, most of those things are removable too, the employer could simply say "please don't wear these things at work" and the employee could go "ok yes sir" and everything would be good, as for tattoos and pierced ears they're more permanent, people shouldn't lose out because of a choice they made in the past, furthermore i'd maintain that if you were hiring for a punk nightclub or something you shouldn't be able to require these things

22 hours ago, Rory said:

Mmm. This thread is tasty bite of spiciness.

I believe the christian bakery that refused to bake a cake for a gay couple were in the right. If they refused purely on the basis of them being gay it would be wrong but this couple wanted them to bake a cake with LGBT promotion on it.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-northern-ireland-37748681

Cake in question had the slogan "Support gay marriage" the article has a picture of this.

This bakery lost their appeal.

the right to own private property and run a business is granted by the state (which should be an extension of the people), when you sell things to people you're granted these rights under certain conditions, one of these conditions that we've decided upon is not to discriminate over ridiculous things, the idea that because the belief is religious makes it more valid is horseshit, why is someone's religious belief more valid than my (hypothetical) "i believe i should be allowed to not serve black people because they're an inferior race" belief, both premises are equally as silly. if you're a baker and someone asks you to put "glory to god" and you turned around and said "uh no this goes against my non-religious beliefs" you should be fined and if you keep doing it you should have your bakery seized.

OPINIONS:

star wars is not sci-fi (or good), tim farron is not a cuck, abolish the monarchy, the uk should be split up, brexit is a good thing, tweep did nothing wrong, brave antifasupersoldiers are heroes

Edited by Chris Lord

On 1/22/2018 at 20:09, Chus said:

kce0syxtlkb01.jpg

thats a very short and narrow view on cryptos, they might raise pc hardware prices in the short term but cryptos can do so much good for the gaming community

Technology behind cryptos can make sure that no government can interfere with our internet (eg getting rid of net neutrality) through a decentralized internet,

it can give us a decentralized version of steam that will decrease game prices and increase the money earned by game developers by getting rid of the middle man,

it can help get rid of ISP's, decreasing internet prices by once again getting rid of the middle man.

There are so many use cases of blockchain technology and cryptos out there that will benefit the gaming community greatly, I'll happily pay a bit more for gpu's in the short term...