Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Halloween Hunt - Summary

Took me a few days to get round to making this.

Thank you

I would like to thank the chaps that came to the Halloween Hunt event. Whilst there weren't many of us I enjoyed it and I hope you did too.

Future considerations

This event was discussed by a small group of members and admin that didn't end up playing. This lead to a game and game mode that nobody cared about. Future events shall not have this problem because I would like to make sure I'm open about event organisation. I would love to give the community a choice over a game to play instead of just hoping you'll enjoy whatever I've arbitrarily selected.

Get involved

If you want to help out with future events please sign up here.

Finally

I have a spare g mod server throughout November. If you would like it to host a specific game mode please let me know and I can arrange that.

I used to play a lot of TTT and enjoyed it.
Just need to be careful with the item balancing, no insta-kill silenced snipers or shit like that.
The only instant kill traitor weapon on servers I played on was a one use knife.
No spider man guns for detectives.

Edited by SonyTwan

Props for hosting and spending money on the event despite the low player count - sorry I couldn't be there.

TTT could be good, but there are already hundreds of servers out there so making it unique would be difficult; suppose it's better than nothing though tbf

Edited by Eagle