Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

It's over.

1 hour ago, Sir_Conor said:

Hell one of your suggestions Gaff was to just wait for a PUBG Custom Servers :hmm: 

One of the ideas that you put across to me on TS that was a PUBG server if personal servers happen.

Then what about Kai's post with different ideas for other servers other than JB servers, all we got back was "they wont bring people into the community" bull shit, what about the servers we have now, oh shit we dont have any to bring anyone in anyways. Nothing is being done, servers are none existent and the fact that you are "apparently" trying to bring a JB server back is so fucking pointless.

Get real. 

(my apologies on the Kai thing) because theres something happening on that aspect of things, but let us know, we are so in the dark with everything, it takes 5 mins to make a thread saying whats happening. We are so in the dark its unreal.

Edited by gaffeR

You know that I have started work on my warden server, I just finished editing the last map and all 5 should be ready to be played on now. All of the plugins that are required to make the server actually be a battle royale server have been implemented, like the tags which show your wins, health regeneration and the plugin to clear guns at the end of each round.

I only have a few more things to do before the server can be opened to the public, like the mapcycle and the shop plugin. As well as other issues that we may find during play testing.

I have encountered some issues with some of the maps which I’m trying to fix as soon as possible, playtesting will probably start on the weekend if people want to come and try it out. 

Edited by Kai

@Gunstar stepped down. That is not good.

Can I just outline this warden scheme a second?

We pay for the server. We configure the server. We run and admin the server. The only return being is that it gets a section on the forum? The donations and members will still come to this community right? I'm not seeing an overwhelming benefit to the warden group here. I think this could work in a very busy community, I actually do like the idea. But unless these people have an actual chance of becoming a proper mod, this isn't really rewarding enough.

The warden takes all the work away from the proper staff here at OB, and get very little in return. 

There still isn't a response to my last post, which tries to readdress the stuff mentioned in the original topic post. It looks like the staffing issues I've raised have been distracted with a shout box. 

What. is. going. on. ... with . Outbreak. .. DON'T KILL IT.

There is a mod who hasn't posted anything since MAY. I am close to giving up with this. 

@Mintlou Not sure if you didn't read this or just forgot about it but

On 18/09/2017 at 16:54, Sir_Conor said:

Anyone Member+ can apply for the role much like mod apps. 
In the application form(TBC), they will give an idea for a server with hopefully a detailed plan and give any experience they have with said idea. 
And if they are selected they will be given access to part of the Dedi to create a game server.

It'll be their Job to manage the game server for Outbreak although they would not be fully part of the admin team and would have a separate section on the forums however it would be a role where they could be promoted into the admin team as a whole.

I personally want it kept separate from the admin team as I see a "Warden" at the start at least to only be responsible for their project.
However, I can see a successful "warden" being promoted into the admin team as a whole if they so want it, it would mean they would have more responsibilities outside of their managed server.

Not sure Wardens don't pay for the server although as mention on the application page, See Here

• Game Server Ideas that can not be done on our Linux server or if a Member+ wishes to create a separate game server would have to be discussed individually.

On 31/10/2017 at 16:08, Sniffles said:

If this get's 20 "no thanks" I'll go try find unseen IRL and ask him to take over

You'll be looking for a while, I don't live at home anymore ?

51 minutes ago, SonyTwan said:

anyone here gay

ye