Sign in to follow this  
Finnley

Fortnite - Battle Royale

3 hours ago, Keiji Motori said:

I am unable to get a single win

means u do something wrong.

edit: wait you have less than 30 rounds in this game... people got good pretty fast in Fortnite and in late game there is a lot of players that at least know what they are doing (+some plebs hiding). This game requires a shit ton of practice, so get grinding ;). focus on 1v1s not on winning.

Edited by Finnley

32 minutes ago, Finnley said:

means u do something wrong.

edit: wait you have less than 30 rounds in this game... people got good pretty fast in Fortnite and in late game there is a lot of players that at least know what they are doing (+some plebs hiding). This game requires a shit ton of practice, so get grinding ;). focus on 1v1s not on winning.

Lol there are people with 500+ games and just got their first victory, how do you even manage that, idfk

Edited by GingerPopper

5 minutes ago, GingerPopper said:

Lol k

Guy has almost as many hours as me, how the fuck

again, kid's prolly 12.

Just looking at these comments, reading shit like: "good job bro! it took me till exactly my 350th, and now im at 807 games and not another win since. but I was so happy when it happened, ill never forget it. hope you get more wins!" Meanwhile I am furious if I lose a game.

Edited by Finnley