Sign in to follow this  
Finnley

Fortnite - Battle Royale

On 10/1/2017 at 01:36, Stiqqy said:

PUBG still the BR king, this is the biggest trend jumper ive ever seen,   even though its free it'll disappear in a couple weeks once all the streamers arent paid to play it anymore.

Pretty sure H1Z1 is the biggest trend as of now :P

6 hours ago, Stiqqy said:

i was half correct, pubg still number one BR game. Give fortnite props though, actually releasing new content regularly and its fun to play.

I believe Fortnight actually has a higher concurrent player count than pubg so no, your prediction was trash.

21 minutes ago, Rory said:

I believe Fortnight actually has a higher concurrent player count than pubg so no, your prediction was trash.

Probably, Fortnite is pumping out new content weekly whilst pubg is sat there breaking every new update and just twiddling their thumbs.

I also called this game the 'anime gay cartoon shit battlegrounds' and other people still do.. but one day I decided to just download it and give it a go, it's free so why not?

Honestly, this is probably the most fun game I have played for years. I would strongly suggest that you try it at least once. It's in an entirely different ballpark than PUBG - faster paced, faster circles, constant action, faster looting which is weird at first but you get used to it. If you're bored of the tedious looting PUBG has then you should give Fortnite a shot.

9 minutes ago, Jamie said:

I also called this game the 'anime gay cartoon shit battlegrounds' and other people still do.. but one day I decided to just download it and give it a go, it's free so why not?

Honestly, this is probably the most fun game I have played for years. I would strongly suggest that you try it at least once. It's in an entirely different ballpark than PUBG - faster paced, faster circles, constant action, faster looting which is weird at first but you get used to it. If you're bored of the tedious looting PUBG has then you should give Fortnite a shot.

Not to mention it adds a different incentive to keep playing with the seasons 

2 minutes ago, Finnley said:

still beta

But its out and already been nominated for awards if i remember correctly, didnt it place second at the game awards in 2017? doubt it would be renominated for an early access going to full release