Finnley

Fortnite - Battle Royale

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/buy-now/battle-royale

The next big thing?

The BR mode is free and is insanely fun! 10/10 would play again.

Fortnite Battle Royale is the FREE 100-player PvP mode in Fortnite. One giant map. A battle bus. Fortnite building skills and destructible environments combined with intense PvP combat. The last one standing wins. 

Edited by Finnley

PUBG still the BR king, this is the biggest trend jumper ive ever seen,   even though its free it'll disappear in a couple weeks once all the streamers arent paid to play it anymore.

I agree with stiqqy, still it's a nice little change of pace and it is relatively fun, will probably play it for a few weeks and go back to sweating PUBG till the end of time

I like the feel of the game - sorta like a fast paced, arcadey version of PUBG (although it is very different from it), excited to see where the devs take it.

Played this a bit with my brother, a lot funner playing with someone than solo, but compared to the other free games out there it's definitely worth a try.

1 hour ago, Skill said:

An alright clip

if you'ure momme gay

On 01/10/2017 at 13:00, Eagle said:

excited to see where the devs take it.

gg

On 01/10/2017 at 00:36, Stiqqy said:

PUBG still the BR king, this is the biggest trend jumper ive ever seen,   even though its free it'll disappear in a couple weeks once all the streamers arent paid to play it anymore.

:hmm: