Wurdy

Superhot crash fix?

last year i bought the game SUPERHOT on steam as i used to play the free version and enjoyed it a lot so thought it would be fun, anyway when i downloaded it and tried to play it would just crash and i couldnt find any crash fixes online so i refunded it. I just bought it again and still having the same crash issue and was wondering if anyone knew of anything that may help?? 

https://imgur.com/a/2WoYZ

there is a pop up as the game crashes naming each file and telling me to send to the game dev and this is inside the newest one.

5 hours ago, Wurdy said:

last year i bought the game SUPERHOT on steam as i used to play the free version and enjoyed it a lot so thought it would be fun, anyway when i downloaded it and tried to play it would just crash and i couldnt find any crash fixes online so i refunded it. I just bought it again and still having the same crash issue and was wondering if anyone knew of anything that may help?? 

https://imgur.com/a/2WoYZ

there is a pop up as the game crashes naming each file and telling me to send to the game dev and this is inside the newest one.

maybe linking the error code or log file might help more then just saying it crashes at startup

5 hours ago, Mintlou said:

Turn antivirus off and try it

i dont have any anti virus :P 

21 hours ago, Ekitai_Hebi said:

maybe linking the error code or log file might help more then just saying it crashes at startup

idk what that is...

<19:24:29> "Kai": sorry i dont know how to fix that becasue i dont play shit games you retard uninstall it please before i come to your house in whatevfer shit hole you live in and rape your entire family, starting with your sister, moving all the way up your family tree to your grandparents.

53 minutes ago, The Almighty Eagle said:

Fun fact: You can use spoilers to:

Reveal hidden contents

hide massive walls of text

sooooooooooooooooooooooo... halp?

56 minutes ago, Danny said:

Cunt.

not like you had to read it pal