Lewis

Two lies, one truth - your life

2 hours ago, Sniffles said:

1 - I can rap the whole of Hamilton, and play every part by myself and regularly give performances to my mirror                                                                                                    2 - I was recently a voice actor in a new season of anime (i played a villain who was sick)                                                                                                                                     3 - I met Maisie Williams at a Drake concert but was too shy to try pick her up, and because I felt embarrassed (my friends teased me about it because I had a crush on her) I left the concert and listened to it from my friends car.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @Doomblade94 First two are lies and the last one is a truth?

1 is the truth, 2 and 3 are the lies? Either way 3 is retarded in so many levels.

1) I've shared a girl with a friend before. We both fucked her a couple of times until my friend developed feelings for her so I stepped away (I'm not proud of it).

2) A month ago I went to a club and at the end of the night I convinced the dj to play dnb and come to the dance floor with us which he did. I also got a free drink from one of the managers of the club just because I was nice to him (I had no idea who he was)

3) I made out with a model that was 2 years older than me. I was 19 at the time.

Once again, they all have some truth to it and the sentences are mainly focused on girls/nights/w.e to make it interesting.

11 hours ago, Sniffles said:

@Doomblade94 First two are lies and the last one is a truth?

Nope, the second one was the truth.

@Blyss #2 is the truth and 1 and 3 are the lies (You don't strike me as the guy who would do something like #1 and while you might have made out with a girl, there's no way she was a model). Please let me know if I'm right (or what the correct answer was).

Since some people don't want to read longer-than-usual truth/lies, I'll try to go with something simple now.

1) I had an old YouTube account that I made at the end of 2006, but it got terminated from copyright strikes when YouTube actually cracked down on that stuff years later.

2) I played on a (now dead/gone) popular Garry's Mod DarkRP community for a while (used to be #3 on GameTracker). One of the members got perma'd for speedhacks. I ran into him months later on a TTT server. We caught up and discussed old times, and he was hacking all the while (people were asking around for an admin to ban him while we chatted).

3) In an old CS:S Zombie Escape server, there was this one girl who I thought liked my flirtatious humor. One day, I was talking with the guys and admitted that I was only joking around with her when one of them insinuated I actually liked her. Little did I know she was online and in the server. The reason she seemed to like my humor was because she developed feelings for me, and thought my jokes were actually serious. That admission I made REALLY upset her. She unfriended & blocked me on STEAM and left the community. I haven't seen her since.

16 hours ago, Chris Lord said:

stop trying to show off you fucking autists

Yo mr stay at home on a friday night i havent even started 

11 hours ago, Doomblade94 said:

Nope, the second one was the truth.

@Blyss #2 is the truth and 1 and 3 are the lies (You don't strike me as the guy who would do something like #1 and while you might have made out with a girl, there's no way she was a model). Please let me know if I'm right (or what the correct answer was).

Since some people don't want to read longer-than-usual truth/lies, I'll try to go with something simple now.

1) I had an old YouTube account that I made at the end of 2006, but it got terminated from copyright strikes when YouTube actually cracked down on that stuff years later.

2) I played on a (now dead/gone) popular Garry's Mod DarkRP community for a while (used to be #3 on GameTracker). One of the members got perma'd for speedhacks. I ran into him months later on a TTT server. We caught up and discussed old times, and he was hacking all the while (people were asking around for an admin to ban him while we chatted).

3) In an old CS:S Zombie Escape server, there was this one girl who I thought liked my flirtatious humor. One day, I was talking with the guys and admitted that I was only joking around with her when one of them insinuated I actually liked her. Little did I know she was online and in the server. The reason she seemed to like my humor was because she developed feelings for me, and thought my jokes were actually serious. That admission I made REALLY upset her. She unfriended & blocked me on STEAM and left the community. I haven't seen her since.

Aight 2) was a bit tricky

On 1) I never actaully fucked her we just made out a bunch of times.

2) tricky tricky cuz everything is true except I wasnt the one who convinced the dj it was my friends

3)  is da truth

edit: drunk me gives no fucks hahaha

Edited by Blyss

One is the truth. Others lies.

1. I'm gay, because I was an incel so I had to go for guys to have a shot at getting laid.

2. I'm gay, because I love taking huge dicks.

3. I'm gay, because I like to fuck men ironically, plus having my tight boy pussy stuffed hard.

Edited by VENGA BUS

I'll keep em short

1. I used the use the Minecraft account for the son of Aidan Gillen (Littlefinger in GoT)

2. I have a scar on my hand from when I was drinking on the beach in Nice and a few idiots smashed their beer bottles against each other.

3. I have a scar on my shin from when I was 13 and I was chasing a girl through a water park. I fell right under the "no running" sign and split my shin open.