Lewis

Two lies, one truth - your life

Forum Game:

You type 3 separate statements - all of which must be concerned/about YOU. Two of these statements are false/lies, and one is a truth. 

The next person to type their 3 'facts' has to guess which, of the last persons statements, was a lie - and so the game will go on. When typing your own statements, you could reply to earlier ones too if you find them interesting, and think that the person who commented on it picked the wrong truth, we'll just see how it goes.

1) I once cheated in CS:S, when I was about 11 years old (2007) with Jgreg. This was in community servers, not competitive gathers. I will not say what type of hack it was, but obviously I never got caught and have never used any form of cheats since.

2) I (arguably) saved a woman's life several years ago. I was walking my dog quite deep into the countryside (through farm fields behind my house) when I heard a whining. I ran over and a woman was up against a tree with her dog next to her, she'd broken her leg, and fractured her elbow by falling down the hill in this field - she'd been lying there for 6 hours with no help. I carried her all the way back to my town, which was about 3-4 miles away. (I didn't have my mobile phone on me if you're wondering why I didn't just call an ambulance - she did have hers, but didn't have any signal where she was.)

3) I once crawled up behind a lady in a shopping centre, as we were queuing to pay for our parking ticket (the lady was using the machine). I sniffed her bottom, turned around to my mum and Auntie and said 'smelly stuff'.

7 hours ago, Lewis said:

hard one but my guess is that 1 and 2 are the lies.

1) I was caught smoking weed at school and was sent to the principals office which told me that I looked like a dealer. I had to go to the police station and sign up for one of those shitty ''recovery programs''.

2) During a meeting of my classes's parents with our teachers I was playing football with some friends just outside the building they were in and I kicked the ball into one of the windows which broke it. We proceeded to run away but were caught. My mom had to pay for the window plus I was suspended for a 3 days.

3) I was in Mexico when hurricane Emily came through. I was having the best week of my life in the best hotel I've ever seen when the hurricane destroyed everything. Luckily the hotel's structure was ready for hurricanes so we were safe in our rooms. I spent the rest of the holidays drinking the water from all the coconuts that were in the floor.

Note: All of them have some truth to it ;)

Edit: That's correct @Doomblade94 . I was never sent to the police station on 1) and I wasn't suspended nor my mom had to pay for the window in 2). Good job!

Edited by Blyss

@Blyss #3 is the truth and 1 and 2 are lies.

1) About a year ago, the clan that I'm a part of had a bit of drama going on. The community leader said that "rather than wine, bitch, and moan, I'd rather sip some wine while making bitches moan" before challenging us all to an erotic/romantic fan-fiction contest. I ended up writing a novel-length fan-fiction for them that spanned over 90,000 words and 139 pages in GOOGLE Docs (not counting the title page).

2) One of the "officer" members of the aforementioned clan (who is still active to this day) has a bit of a thing going on... He likes to scream "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!" and cock-a-hooey about our "Dark Masters" (obviously he's just joking around with us). One day, when doing night ops in Planetside 2 (an MMOFPS), one of the players who joined our platoon was a young woman. The officer went on screaming his usual catchphrase when we were getting into a massive battle with the enemy factions, to which she chuckled a little bit. As we were starting to mow them down and decimate their defenses, I joined in and started rambling on about how we must harvest their blood and grind their bones to dust. The officer PM'd me and asked if I was after his own heart, which kind of egged me on to saying more extreme things. Now, keep in mind that during this I'm a squad lead, and the woman is in my squad. Right before we capture the base, she gets out of my squad. I PM her asking why she left, and she replied saying she felt uncomfortable and didn't want to join an outfit (Planetside 2's equivalent of a clan) that had me as a squad lead.

3) When playing Garry's Mod, two of my favorite gamemodes are DarkRP and Trouble in Terrorist Town. I used to play in one of the most popular Dark Roleplay servers in Garry's Mod, which actually used to rank #1 on GameTracker. That all changed one day. One of the things that server allowed users to do was make organizations, which were basically clans for the community. Some organizations would just chill with their members, others were more involved with basing and raiding other bases. My old org, Bomb Squadron, did a raid on one of the most powerful organizations in the server, Italian Mob. We raided their base, killed the mayor (who was hanging out with them since he was a member), and destroyed their money printers. I uploaded a video of it to YouTube, but it was recorded from a demo. In the demo, I used the "drive" feature to go inside the Italian Mob's base before the raid to show the viewers their layout. One of the mods for the DarkRP server later saw this video, showed it to a suepradmin, and they permanently banned me thinking that I used noclip hacks to get into the base in the server itself. I tried showing them that it was just the "drive" feature in a demo, but they denied my appeal anyway. In a fit of rage, I went into my PayPal account and ordered a refund on all my donations made in the past few weeks (which totaled around $100). The thing is, this came near the time when the server and website's rent is due, so the owner was caught off-guard. Because I made the community fall short of its payment quota, the server and website were temporarily shut down. What's worse, when they got it back up, everyone's progress got wiped. Needless to say, they all hate me now (and I got an additional permanent ban from the forums).

Edited by Doomblade94
I should not have put the female player's username in the post.

45 minutes ago, Doomblade94 said:

@Blyss #3 is the truth and 1 and 2 are lies.

1) About a year ago, the clan that I'm a part of had a bit of drama going on. The community leader said that "rather than wine, bitch, and moan, I'd rather sip some wine while making bitches moan" before challenging us all to an erotic/romantic fan-fiction contest. I ended up writing a novel-length fan-fiction for them that spanned over 90,000 words and 139 pages in GOOGLE Docs (not counting the title page).

2) One of the "officer" members of the aforementioned clan (who is still active to this day) has a bit of a thing going on... He likes to scream "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!" and cock-a-hooey about our "Dark Masters" (obviously he's just joking around with us). One day, when doing night ops in Planetside 2 (an MMOFPS), one of the players who joined our platoon was a young woman. The officer went on screaming his usual catchphrase when we were getting into a massive battle with the enemy factions, to which she chuckled a little bit. As we were starting to mow them down and decimate their defenses, I joined in and started rambling on about how we must harvest their blood and grind their bones to dust. The officer PM'd me and asked if I was after his own heart, which kind of egged me on to saying more extreme things. Now, keep in mind that during this I'm a squad lead, and the woman is in my squad. Right before we capture the base, she gets out of my squad. I PM her asking why she left, and she replied saying she felt uncomfortable and didn't want to join an outfit (Planetside 2's equivalent of a clan) that had me as a squad lead.

3) When playing Garry's Mod, two of my favorite gamemodes are DarkRP and Trouble in Terrorist Town. I used to play in one of the most popular Dark Roleplay servers in Garry's Mod, which actually used to rank #1 on GameTracker. That all changed one day. One of the things that server allowed users to do was make organizations, which were basically clans for the community. Some organizations would just chill with their members, others were more involved with basing and raiding other bases. My old org, Bomb Squadron, did a raid on one of the most powerful organizations in the server, Italian Mob. We raided their base, killed the mayor (who was hanging out with them since he was a member), and destroyed their money printers. I uploaded a video of it to YouTube, but it was recorded from a demo. In the demo, I used the "drive" feature to go inside the Italian Mob's base before the raid to show the viewers their layout. One of the mods for the DarkRP server later saw this video, showed it to a suepradmin, and they permanently banned me thinking that I used noclip hacks to get into the base in the server itself. I tried showing them that it was just the "drive" feature in a demo, but they denied my appeal anyway. In a fit of rage, I went into my PayPal account and ordered a refund on all my donations made in the past few weeks (which totaled around $100). The thing is, this came near the time when the server and website's rent is due, so the owner was caught off-guard. Because I made the community fall short of its payment quota, the server and website were temporarily shut down. What's worse, when they got it back up, everyone's progress got wiped. Needless to say, they all hate me now (and I got an additional permanent ban from the forums).

doomblade ur officer his quoting warhammer and it's obviously the true one.

Edited by Chris Lord

2 hours ago, Chris Lord said:

doomblade ur officer his quoting warhammer and it's obviously the true one.

Heh heh, good guess, but wrong. #1 was actually the true one (yes, I actually wrote a novel-length fan-fiction. I still have it if you don't believe me).

The officer from #2 is real and does indeed shout those things, but I only recently got promoted to a squad leader and the female gamer mentioned before never existed.

Everything from #3 was true, up until the point where I mentioned my appeal was denied and I refunded my donations to get the community's servers/website taken down (I actually contacted the superadmin who banned me after I found out about the perma, showed him the point in the video where the demo ui is present, and he promptly unbanned me admitting his mistake).

11 hours ago, Extinct ツ said:

can i ask if u got this game from "life is strange"

It's a really common icebreaker used for new classes in college, group of new starts at a job etc.

So I doubt it lol

1. I once invited a girl to mikes house, then mikes girlfriend came with the idea of smoking weed, but not normal smoking weed, noo it was smoking weed in a hookah. So after we smoked the weed i had to bring the girl home (with my bike). I was so high i could only think of going to bed but i had to bring her anyways. So after we reached her house (me almost falling asleep the whole trip) we talked a little and then it looked like she came in for a kiss, my stupid ass not realizing it, i turned away and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. The next morning when i woke up i realized what kind of mistake i made...

2. My dad once locked me out of the house because i came home late all the time. He wanted to teach me a lesson (the time was around 1/2 AM). So i started to roam around. Unfortunately mike was not responding to my text messages. First i went out to the clubs to see if there were some friends of mine there. I stayed there till 4 AM and had a blast. After 4 AM the clubs where closing so i needed a place to stay. I saw a girl that was in my class she invited me over to her house since she lives with her dad and her dad is a deep sleeper. So i went to her house and we talked a little and laughed a little, maybe we laughed a little to much cause her dad woke up and was mad at her and i had to go. So now i still had no place to stay but it was late enough for me to wait until my parents woke up. So there was this homeless guy sitting and i sat next to him and started a conversation. He then proceded to tell me his life story which was really amazing to hear and had a unfortunate ending. after i said my goodbye i gave this guy 10 euro just to be nice. Then i thought it was time to go home and walked home. When arrived my mom opened the door and asked where i came from. I just said ill tell you later first i want to go to bed. And thus ended my adventure night/morning.

3. There was this one time where i and two other classmates smoked weed when we had a free hour period and we smoked some weed in that free period. After the free period we had a practical class about some electrical components. The three of us were so high that we just started to do some random shit. After a while 1 of my mate plugged a cabble in the wrong place and it made some kind of mini explosion and smoke came out of the device. The theacher came over and went mad at us and send us out of the classroom and told us to wait. He then came over and told us that he was sorry for not giving clear instuctions and that he had to make it like it was our fault to the class and such. Then he told us just take the last hour off i will check you as present. Me and my mates just where like oke whatever man see you next week and we proceded to do more weed.

1 hour ago, Scrune said:

1. I once invited a girl to mikes house, then mikes girlfriend came with the idea of smoking weed, but not normal smoking weed, noo it was smoking weed in a hookah. So after we smoked the weed i had to bring the girl home (with my bike). I was so high i could only think of going to bed but i had to bring her anyways. So after we reached her house (me almost falling asleep the whole trip) we talked a little and then it looked like she came in for a kiss, my stupid ass not realizing it, i turned away and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. The next morning when i woke up i realized what kind of mistake i made...

2. My dad once locked me out of the house because i came home late all the time. He wanted to teach me a lesson (the time was around 1/2 AM). So i started to roam around. Unfortunately mike was not responding to my text messages. First i went out to the clubs to see if there were some friends of mine there. I stayed there till 4 AM and had a blast. After 4 AM the clubs where closing so i needed a place to stay. I saw a girl that was in my class she invited me over to her house since she lives with her dad and her dad is a deep sleeper. So i went to her house and we talked a little and laughed a little, maybe we laughed a little to much cause her dad woke up and was mad at her and i had to go. So now i still had no place to stay but it was late enough for me to wait until my parents woke up. So there was this homeless guy sitting and i sat next to him and started a conversation. He then proceded to tell me his life story which was really amazing to hear and had a unfortunate ending. after i said my goodbye i gave this guy 10 euro just to be nice. Then i thought it was time to go home and walked home. When arrived my mom opened the door and asked where i came from. I just said ill tell you later first i want to go to bed. And thus ended my adventure night/morning.

3. There was this one time where i and two other classmates smoked weed when we had a free hour period and we smoked some weed in that free period. After the free period we had a practical class about some electrical components. The three of us were so high that we just started to do some random shit. After a while 1 of my mate plugged a cabble in the wrong place and it made some kind of mini explosion and smoke came out of the device. The theacher came over and went mad at us and send us out of the classroom and told us to wait. He then came over and told us that he was sorry for not giving clear instuctions and that he had to make it like it was our fault to the class and such. Then he told us just take the last hour off i will check you as present. Me and my mates just where like oke whatever man see you next week and we proceded to do more weed.

1) a girl tried to kiss you - didn't happen

2) you got abused by your dad, that's believable, and then a girl invited your round to her house? nope didn't happen

3) you're retarded and broke something - gonna go with this one.

MINE:

1) My belly button is an outtie

2) I've got no toenails

3) I was declared missing in Cyprus. Me and my dad went to KFC during a huge family holiday and didn't tell anyone. People freaked and thought I'd gone missing so they informed the coast guard and a big search happened. The search led to finding a girl just floating in the ocean who wouldn't have survived if it weren't for that search. So I (albeit indirectly) saved someone's life.

52 minutes ago, Scrune said:

3) read the story it wasnt me who broke it

number 1 is the correct one mike can confirm 

if you're with a group of retards and they're gonna do something retarded and you don't tell them not to do something retarded you are also de facto retarded

6 hours ago, Rory said:

It's a really common icebreaker used for new classes in college, group of new starts at a job etc.

So I doubt it lol

na its just because i just watched a video of someone playing it and legit the exact same game,and it was just like an hour before the thread was made.

@Chris Lord It's #1 that is the true one.

1) I used to play on a CS 1.6 gaming community called Silent Soldiers. At that time, I was 16, with the members in a similar age group. They felt like a second-family to me. I spent almost every day after school playing with them. In time, I was given forum moderator status. When the leader (tko) stepped down and handed over the reigns to another member (Junkiefied), things started to change to a more business-like setting. One of his initiatives was to get the inactive members purged, so he divided the sS|- members into various "squads", with one respected member being selected to verify that all the members in their squad were active (both in-game and on the forums). Those who were inactive would be removed from the clan. The system was incredibly flawed, but somehow I was able to get all my members verified (or get the innactives kicked). Because me and one other "squad" leader were the only ones to get our squads fully verified, Junkiefied decided to reward me by promoting me to a staff position. Unfortunately, I lost it soon after. There was this one annoying kid on the Zombie Plague 4.3 server we had, and he wouldn't shut up. He then started telling everyone to suck his schlong, so I used an AMX Mod (the CS 1.6 version of Source Mod) command to force his console to execute a command. That was the "connect" command, which I then followed up with an IP of a server that I didn't like. Before I did that, though, I rebound his keys to say some nasty things (so that he would go the other server and spew these nasty things, hoping he would get a double whammy of discipline). It backfired. The other server's community found out who was responsible (me), contacted Junkiefied, and I got a 2 week ban plus a permanent demotion (meaning I could never get my rank back). Junkiefied had to go onto the other community's website and make a formal apology.

2) Before I played on Silent Soldiers, there was another CS community I played with (this time on Condition Zero). One of their most active servers was Jailbreak. Many of those jailbreak maps had a soccer field (or football for you Englishmen), but with Gold Source physics, the soccer balls made for the map didn't work out too well. To counter this, many servers had a custom AMX Mod command to spawn a soccer ball that emulated SOURCE physics (or acted like it). Of course, many of these servers had it so that only the mods/admins could spawn these balls. One day, when I was alone on the Jailbreak server, I discovered that the amx_ball command wasn't restricted to admins/mods; anyone could spawn them! What's more, there was no limit to how many you could have out at a time. I told some of my friends on the server about it, just so they were aware. I can't remember if I started spreading it around some more, or if they told their friends, but one day the community leader came onto the server to find the whole cell block's floor covered with soccer balls. When I asked what happened, someone told me "Some loudmouth told everyone how to spawn the balls" (or something around those lines). The server owner then told us that he would be removing the soccer/football command. Nobody ever knew it was me who started the domino effect that forced a server owner to remove a function.

3) In my first year of purchasing CS 1.6 and CS:CZ, the first year I started playing STEAM, I came across a Zombie Plague 4.6 server owned by The Devil's Rejects (TDR). Their leader, Antichrist, was a bit of a wild card. You see, most server owners, @Sir_Conor included, will abide by their own rules; they don't abuse their powers, and they don't allow other admins/mods to abuse theirs. Antichrist was not that person. He let you know that the Zombie Plague 4.6 server was HIS server. This was evidenced by him saying one time that he would let you abuse your moderator powers if you paid extra for it, but it would have to be a lot since one of the mods/admins paid a lot for their admin. What's more, he had this epic HLSS file that he would play. It was some announcer giving a PSA, but what was so funny about it was that it actually sounded like a golden-voice announcer, like, someone you would hear on the radio. It went "This is a TDR brought to you by (in demonic voice) ANTICHRIIIIIIIIIST! (going back to announcer voice) to let you know he does not give a SHIT about what you think! If you don't like it, you can suck his cock! (Demonic voice) ANTICHRIIIIIIIIIIST! (going back to announcer voice) Little did you know, you have just licked his ass." A month or two later, the server went down, and I never heard from Antichrist or any of the TDR members again. A few weeks ago, I found them on STEAM. I got into contact with their current leader, and asked about Antichrist. I was given a link to his profile, and got back in touch with him. I found him on a CS:GO zombie server, talking shit to the other players. I told him who I was (he didn't remember me, of course; I wasn't really a key member in that server), but was amazed that I had taken the time to locate him after 7-8 years. I asked him about his PSA, if he still had it. He promptly played it for the whole server. Several people laughed, but just before it finished, the mods muted him, telling him if he played it again he would be banned from the server (temporarily of course). I then got a warning for "promoting micspam". It was all worth it, though, to hear that PSA one more time.

Edited by Doomblade94

1 - I can rap the whole of Hamilton, and play every part by myself and regularly give performances to my mirror                                                                                                    2 - I was recently a voice actor in a new season of anime (i played a villain who was sick)                                                                                                                                     3 - I met Maisie Williams at a Drake concert but was too shy to try pick her up, and because I felt embarrassed (my friends teased me about it because I had a crush on her) I left the concert and listened to it from my friends car.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                @Doomblade94 First two are lies and the last one is a truth?