What do you want from your life?

9 hours ago, NotRJayy said:

may i ask why?

Of course, 

I have always had an interest in the police, the idea of being in a job where every day is different excites me. I don't want to join to "tackle crime" at all; I want to experience different situations and feel as if my personality would help me achieve high ranks in the police...

Without sounding gay  :/ 

What do I want from life? Simple.

I want to live in a nice suburb with a sweet, caring, loving, and attractive wife that will be with me for life. I also want to have a kid that I can call my own and raise as a follower of God. I also want a good job that pays well. I'm not looking for Division President or CEO or anything like that, but something that will easily support me (and my potential future family). Realistically, there will be times where I do have to worry about the economy and whether I'll be able to make ends meet, but I want something that can let me sleep soundly at night knowing that odds are I'll be able to take care of those close to me. That's my American Dream, what I want in life.

Edited by Doomblade94

On 06/09/2017 at 16:53, Doomblade94 said:

I want to live in a nice suburb with a sweet, caring, loving, and attractive wife that will be with me for life. I also want to have a kid that I can call my own and raise as a follower of God. I also want a good job that pays well. I'm not looking for Division President or CEO or anything like that, but something that will easily support me (and my potential future family). Realistically, there will be times where I do have to worry about the economy and whether I'll be able to make ends meet, but I want something that can let me sleep soundly at night knowing that odds are I'll be able to take care of those close to me. That's my American Dream, what I want in life.

"a follower of god"

retard