Sign in to follow this  
GingerPopper

Destiny 2 Open Beta

15 hours ago, Chris Lord said:

played the strike about 10+ times and have played about 30 pvp matches

Dedication right there. Ive played about 10 pvp matches but only played the strike once :P Who did you pick or have you tried all 3 roles? I've just played as titan so far :P

4 hours ago, ★ Chus said:

Dedication right there. Ive played about 10 pvp matches but only played the strike once :P Who did you pick or have you tried all 3 roles? I've just played as titan so far :P

i tried warlock and hunter. hunter was ok but i fucking loved warlock. with a good group you could rush to the end of the strike and do the boss super fast. if everyone used the handcannon you could burst the boss down in the first and second phase to the point where you didn't even need to kill the adds. 3rd phase warlock gets an exotic smg which upon taking arc dmg would power up your shots would get lightning arcs that would basically insta kill all the adds. the lightning pools around the 3rd phase would trigger this effect. combined with the healing warlock ability you could jump in and out of the lightning every 5 seconds and do crazy dps. tried every weapon in the beta, the handcannons outclassed everything except at long range where something like a rifle was beta. as for the super weapons they were quite underwhelming.

all this analysis is from someone who didn't play destiny 1 and i might be wrong on somethings but i've pre ordered the game and ill probs really like it