Blyss

30 questions about yourself

This has been done before but that was years ago so lets do it again ye? If you like this color and/or you're lazy then type your answer before erasing mine so you can keep the color.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?  Hair.

2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? Both.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?  A million times.

4. Do you plan outfits? If it's a date or a party ye otherwise not really.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Exhausted but at the same time happy and excited for what's to come.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? My shirt.

7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? Shit myself then shit myself a bit more.

8. Turn ons? Lips.

9. Turn offs? Bad smell (specially breath).

10. What are you listening to right now? Justin Bieber - Company , gay ik hehehe.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? LMAO I swear I got these from the internet... Zelka.

12. When was the last time you cried? Why? I almost started crying during a scene of 13 Reasons Why(YOU SHOULD WATCH IT) but I couldn't cuz I wasn't alone.

13. Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize? Yes although it wasn't exactly her fault. 

14. Do you bite into ur ice cream or just lick it? Lick.

15. Favorite movie of all time? It's probably still Shutter Island.

16. Do you like yourself? Always.

17. Have you ever met a celebrity? Ye, a lot of football players from FC Porto and some singers.

18. Could you handle being in the military? I would love going to the military if I didn't have to throw away my entire life for it lol

19. Are your parents strict? My dad nah, my mom eh... she used to be a bit when I was younger.

20. Would you go sky diving? YES.

21. Whats on your mind right now? ''please teleport me to Wednesday''.

22. Have you ever been in a castle? Ye loads of times, school trips and stuff like that.

23. Name five facts about yourself.  

- I can't live without at least 3 coffees everyday (used to be 2 til a month ago)

- I've secretly cried during emotional scenes while watching a movie/series more than once.

- I'm insanely bored of video games.

- I've always wanted to start kickboxing and I honestly don't know why I haven't.

- I'll give up on having kids and getting married to fulfill my dream of travelling around the world if needed.

24. Ever had a near death experience? If so what happened? Car crashes, people pointing knifes at me, me falling off my bike full speed into rocks... idk but none of them were REALLY near death experiences. 

25. Do you believe in karma or predestiny? I like to believe that those don't exist but you can never be 100% sure, there's a lot of shit that we don't know about this world.

26. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend a night in a supposed haunted house would you do it? SIGN ME UP.

27. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive would you do it? No need but I wouldn't do it either way.

28. What was your best and worst experience on drugs/alcohol? Best - any night I step into a club. Worst - I once ended up in the hospital after drinking an insane amount of alcohol in a very short amount of time.

29.  As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? God no, it could be dropped there so someone else can pick it up in some kind of exchange. No one with a brain would just randomly forget about a suitcase full of money.

30. If you could live forever, would you want to? Live forever no but if I could choose when I die then yes.

2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? Alcohol.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?  Nope.

4. Do you plan outfits? Yup.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Just watch GoT S7E7, I'm feeling great.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? T-Shirt

7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? Call the police?

8. Turn ons? Legs.

9. Turn offs? Stupidity.

10. What are you listening to right now? "Here" from the cast recording of See Rock City and Other Destinations.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Forests.

12. When was the last time you cried? Why? Played 

13. Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize? Yes.

14. Do you bite into ur ice cream or just lick it? Bite.

15. Favorite movie of all time? Moon. Probably.

16. Do you like yourself? Most of the time.

17. Have you ever met a celebrity? Nope.

18. Could you handle being in the military? Probably.

19. Are your parents strict? Nope.

20. Would you go sky diving? Yes.

21. Whats on your mind right now? Game of Thrones.

22. Have you ever been in a castle? In a UK community this question is a joke.

23. Name five facts about yourself. No.

24. Ever had a near death experience? If so what happened? Nope.

25. Do you believe in karma or predestiny? Predestiny in the sense that are decisions are governed by our upbringing and biology, two things which we do not control and themselves are controlled by the biology and upbringing of those before. In that sense we could replay time and things would happen the same way everytime. If we had enough indepth information and a powerful enough way to process it we could predict the future to a tee.

26. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend a night in a supposed haunted house would you do it? Yes.

27. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive would you do it? No.

28. What was your best and worst experience on drugs/alcohol? Experiences with these things were fairly neutral.

29.  As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? If it's above 10,000. Yes.

30. If you could live forever, would you want to? Yes. Aslong as humans as a species continued to exist until the end of the universe.

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Balls

2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? Alcohol

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? erm

4. Do you plan outfits? do i fuck

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? annoyed that i have to wait 2 years for game of thrones

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? mouse bungee 

7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? call the police

8. Turn ons? eyes

9. Turn offs? Asking stupid questions

10. What are you listening to right now? 

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Veg

12. When was the last time you cried? Why? cant remember

13. Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize? nothing bad happened to me yet

14. Do you bite into ur ice cream or just lick it? eat

15. Favorite movie of all time? shawshank redemption

16. Do you like yourself? ye

17. Have you ever met a celebrity? in person no

18. Could you handle being in the military? prob ye

19. Are your parents strict? no

20. Would you go sky diving? no 

21. Whats on your mind right now? game of thrones

22. Have you ever been in a castle? ye in primary school

23. Name two facts about yourself.  

i dont give 2 fucks

i spend too much money on shit

24. Ever had a near death experience? If so what happened? a table fell on my head when i was like 5

25. Do you believe in karma or predestiny? neither 

26. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend a night in a supposed haunted house would you do it? yes

27. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive would you do it? no

28. What was your best and worst experience on drugs/alcohol? no bad experiences 

29.  As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? ????

30. If you could live forever, would you want to? depends

Edited by nick

1. First thing you wash in the shower?  Balls.

2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? Neither.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?  Sure.

4. Do you plan outfits? I like to look good when i go out.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Bored.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Walkers Crisp packet.

7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? Close it and lock it, then go to bed.

8. Turn ons? Facial features.

9. Turn offs? Bad smells.

10. What are you listening to right now? League que poping.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Garbage.

12. When was the last time you cried? Why? Was teary a week ago.

13. Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize? No, if anything they wanted me to apologize :/ 

14. Do you bite into ur ice cream or just lick it? Depends on the favour.

15. Favorite movie of all time? It's probably good old riddick

16. Do you like yourself? Sure.

17. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, won a big tennis torny years back and met A murry.

18. Could you handle being in the military? I couldn't physically right now. not really interested in it though.

19. Are your parents strict? Sorta, mum is a complainer and my dad is the enforcer (even tho he really doesn't give one).

20. Would you go sky diving? Once.

21. Whats on your mind right now? Food.

22. Have you ever been in a castle? Ye loads of times, school trips and holidays.

- I can't live without at least 3 anime episodes everyday.

- I don't like watching most emotional scenes during a movie/series more than once.

- I get bored of things fast but get back into them quick as well.

- I eat an apple a day and an apple with every other fruit i have.

- I find it peaceful listening to people casually talking to each other.

24. Ever had a near death experience? If so what happened? Cracked my head open i guess.

25. Do you believe in karma or predestiny? I believe everything has a cause and affect.

26. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend a night in a supposed haunted house would you do it? Yes.

27. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive would you do it? Life could end at any time so shortening that isn't smart.

28. What was your best and worst experience on drugs/alcohol? all being pretty similar experiences.

29.  As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? If the suitcase is closed I'm not interested in looking. if its open ill close it and leave it on top of the car. if there is someone in the car ill just walk away.

30. If you could live forever, would you want to? Sure, as long as I'm always able to do something.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?  Body

2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? Coffee

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?  Yes

4. Do you plan outfits? I don't plan ahead, but I don't like wearing clothes that don't match

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? A 49ers Snapback

7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? Call the police

8. Turn ons? Ass

9. Turn offs? Lip piercings

10. What are you listening to right now? "J Hus -  Did you see"

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Veg

12. When was the last time you cried? Why? January, leaving family in Australia

13. Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize? Yes

14. Do you bite into ur ice cream or just lick it? Bite

15. Favorite movie of all time? Has to be Escape from Alcatraz 

16. Do you like yourself? I suppose 

17. Have you ever met a celebrity? Was on a plane with Peter Crouch if that counts?

18. Could you handle being in the military? Physically I could, but I wouldn't like the living conditions

19. Are your parents strict? Not really

20. Would you go sky diving? I plan to on my 18th Birthday

21. Whats on your mind right now?  Food.

22. Have you ever been in a castle? Have only been to the Porchester Castle once

- I'm a massive fan of Breaking bad

- I play for the 6th best American Football team in the UK

- I like American Sweets

- I work in a hat shop

- I revise better in a peaceful environment

24. Ever had a near death experience? If so what happened? Not really

25. Do you believe in karma or predestiny? I believe in Karma

27. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive would you do it? No, life is too short already

28. What was your best and worst experience on drugs/alcohol? Best and worst with alcohol

29.  As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? Take it if no one was in the car, if not leave it

30. If you could live forever, would you want to? Yes, if I'm fully mobile and my family live forever as well, seeing those closest to you die is the worst part about life.

1. First thing you wash in the shower? Balls

2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? Alcohol

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? nah

4. Do you plan outfits? 100% Yes

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Wet 

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Keychain

7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? Skin the face and sew it on to my knee.

8. Turn ons? Lips

9. Turn offs? Bad lips

pE2PTZY.png

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? the zelka team

12. When was the last time you cried? like 3 nights ago Why? dropped my ice cream

13. Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize? by threatening to kill herself

14. Do you bite into ur ice cream or just lick it? bit of both

15. Favorite movie of all time? baby driver or bruce almighty

16. Do you like yourself? nah thats gay

17. Have you ever met a celebrity? i have 50 subs on youtube and ive masturbated, so i think ive done more than just meet them :^)

18. Could you handle being in the military? i wanted to join it as a child but then realised being successful and education is more important

19. Are your parents strict? no not at all

20. Would you go sky diving? scared of heights but it seems pretty safe so yea why not

21. Whats on your mind right now? the hentai im going to be watching tonight

22. Have you ever been in a castle? yea on like school trips

23. Name five facts about yourself. fuck off

24. Ever had a near death experience? yea i met this guy called gerald and ever since that day ive been wanting to kill myself If so what happened? i spoke to him

25. Do you believe in karma or predestiny? lean towards karma more

26. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend a night in a supposed haunted house would you do it? if i got paid 1mil dollars id live that in fucking house

27. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive would you do it? no wtf im beautiful

28. What was your best and worst experience on drugs/alcohol? had too much to drink and woke up in the middle of the night and proceeded to throw up, then got dragged in a bath tub to get continuously washed with a squirt gun. 

29.  As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? id probs also grab a permanent marker and write 'cya bitch' on top of where the suitcase was

30. If you could live forever, would you want to? nah life is too stressful 

1. The first thing you wash in the shower?  Hair.

2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? Coffee.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes

4. Do you plan outfits? Of course. (Gotta look good)

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Kind of depressed and cheerful about my life.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Pen.

7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? I try to identify the body and then call 911.

8. Turn ons? Slim Body

9. Turn offs? Disgusting smell. 

10. What are you listening to right now? EDEN - drugs.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Disgusting.

12. When was the last time you cried? Why? About 2 weeks ago. Had a mental breakdown on how terrible my life choices have been and what I am going to do in the future if I am constantly doing nothing about it.

13. Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize? Yes.

14. Do you bite into ur ice cream or just lick it? Lick then bite after awhile.

15. Favorite movie of all time?  The perks of being a Wallflower

16. Do you like yourself? I would say often.

17. Have you ever met a celebrity?  Met many famous Football Players (American version) 

18. Could you handle being in the military? I would be the weakling who would give up but then get back on my feet.

19. Are your parents strict? They used to but now since they are divorced they don't mind as long as I don't fuck up.

20. Would you go sky diving? Never (Acrophobia)

21. Whats on your mind right now? This thread

22. Have you ever been in a castle? German Castle about a Famous King.

1. I was born in Germany and moved to America when I was 1 or 2 years old.

2. I used to have a family member who was in the drug business.

3. I just adore watching videos on sea animals and how their functions work.

4. I am around 4'10 which is pretty small.

5. I am not a fucking chink.

24. Ever had a near death experience? If so what happened? Yes. I was on a rollercoaster when I was around 7 and it was the one where it does a loop and being skinny I started falling off my seat and luckily my dad held me back in my seat since knowing me younger version didn't want the seatbelt on me.

25. Do you believe in karma or predestiny? I believe in karma as I seen too many good and back things come from it.

26. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend a night in a supposed haunted house would you do it? Fuck no.

27. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive would you do it? Beauty doesn't really matter. If I look decent then I don't care.

28. What was your best and worst experience on drugs/alcohol? I was in Raymondville and before our football game, we had some of the kids in the other school passed around a joint. I had to sit through the rest of game as I was going crazy from what I heard. 

29.  As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? Yes.

30. If you could live forever, would you want to? I wouldn't as I may be afraid of death I just don't think I could handle with all the past, the will to become immortal and live my life to an extent where I only have no purpose.

1. The first thing you wash in the shower?  Hair

2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? Don't drink much of either, would probably choose coffee though

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Ye

4. Do you plan outfits? Nope

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired and bored

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Hyper X Cloud II's

7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? Call the police???

8. Turn ons? Lights

9. Turn offs? Lights

10. What are you listening to right now? Akame

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Winning OB tournies

12. When was the last time you cried? Why? Teared up a month or so ago, watching TWD

13. Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize? Yes, but I've never really been hurt badly anyway

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? A combination of sucking and biting, idk it's weird

15. Favorite movie of all time?  Don't watch a lot of movies, I think 'The Martian' was pretty good

16. Do you like yourself? Sure, I guess - I definitely don't dislike myself

17. Have you ever met a celebrity?  Not any huge celebrities, but a few fairly well known musicians

18. Could you handle being in the military? I could probably handle it but I would hate being there

19. Are your parents strict? Nope

20. Would you go sky diving? With a group of friends, sure

21. Whats on your mind right now? Trying to think of a favourite movie

22. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes, in school trips

23. Give three facts about yourself.  

1. I usually eat dinner past 24:00

2. I mostly drink tea but don't mind coffee

3. The last movie I watched was about 4 months ago, it was a re-watch of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

24. Ever had a near death experience? If so what happened? Not that I can think of

25. Do you believe in karma or predestiny? Not at all

26. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend a night in a supposed haunted house would you do it? Implying houses can be haunted

27. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive would you do it? Never

28. What was your best and worst experience with alcohol? Best : Watching Youtube / Worst : Watching TV

29. As you're walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? Is it open? How much money is there? Either way I'd probably just leave it, seems pretty shady

30. If you could live forever, would you want to? Only if my friends and family could as well - seeing everybody you love die would fuck you up

Edited by The Almighty Eagle

1 hour ago, Vemix said:

12. When was the last time you cried? Why? About 2 weeks ago. Had a mental breakdown on how terrible my life choices have been and what I am going to do in the future if I am constantly doing nothing about it.

24. Ever had a near death experience? If so what happened? Yes. I was on a rollercoaster when I was around 7 and it was the one where it does a loop and being skinny I started falling off my seat and luckily my dad held me back in my seat since knowing me younger version didn't want the seatbelt on me.

12. ''if I am constantly doing nothing about it." . That's the answer to all ur problems, don't be scared - CHANGE SOMETHING. You've probably heard this a million times tho.

24. Funny story. A similar thing happened to me, I went on a ride when I was a kid with my dad and that thing spins in circles while going up and down, getting faster every time. I was also 2 skinny to be on it so I started sliding off my seat. My dad and I got out of it completely pale and sweating all over the place so we both promised we would never go on that ride again. It is now my favorite ride of all time and I make sure I ride it a couple of times everytime I see it. I'm also addicted to rollercoasters/fast rides (or just adrenaline in general) and it all started with that ride :p

18 minutes ago, The Almighty Eagle said:

29. As you're walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? Is it open? How much money is there? Either way I'd probably just leave it, seems pretty shady

THANK YOU SMART GUY.

10 hours ago, Sniffles said:

Was nice of you to leave a clean 30 questions to do, I would've hated to have to delete your shit to type out my shit

:banter:

2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? Neither

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yeah

4. Do you plan outfits? Nah

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Meh

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Mouse mat

7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? Run

8. Turn ons? Nice hair

9. Turn offs? Bad smells

10. What are you listening to right now? Gay anime background think I care?

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Team Zelka...

12. When was the last time you cried? Why? Thinking about my dad bout a week ago feelsbadman

13. Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize? Hes in mexico but has sent me messages apologisein :/

14. Do you bite into ur ice cream or just lick it? Lick what kind of monsters bite it?

15. Favorite movie of all time? We're the Millers

16. Do you like yourself? Yeh

17. Have you ever met a celebrity? Nah, although spoke to shox in a deathmatch server once

18. Could you handle being in the military? Nah

19. Are your parents strict? Nah.

20. Would you go sky diving? Yeh

21. Whats on your mind right now? ''I need to do my fucking work"

22. Have you ever been in a castle? Ye 

- I like horse riding

- Decent at snowboarding

- Hairs dyed

- Wish I could do mixed martial arts but am too lazy to start

- I should be doing anything other than answering these fucking questions

24. Ever had a near death experience? If so what happened? Nah

25. Do you believe in karma or predestiny? Idk

26. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend a night in a supposed haunted house would you do it? OFC

27. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive would you do it? Nah

28. What was your best and worst experience on drugs/alcohol? Best - sold a joint some tard gave me for a fiver. Worst - Dad is in Mexico because of them.

29.  As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? No thats a fucking death wish

30. If you could live forever, would you want to? Depends if i aged or not if i didnt yeh if i did then no

1. First thing you wash in the shower?  Hair

2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? Coffee

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?  No

4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Hungry

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Shoes

7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? Grab something i can use as a weapon incase there is a murderer and call the police.

8. Turn ons? Fit body

9. Turn offs? Shit personality

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Vegetables

12. When was the last time you cried? Why? Yesterday cos life

13. Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize? No

14. Do you bite into ur ice cream or just lick it? Lick it?!? wtf how can you bite something that cold

15. Favorite movie of all time? Don't really have one, i just like films that make me laugh

16. Do you like yourself? Not atm

17. Have you ever met a celebrity? Ye, not huge ones tho

18. Could you handle being in the military? I could probably handle the training and stuff but if i was out on the field i'd shit my pants.

19. Are your parents strict? 1 of them is

20. Would you go sky diving? Fuck ye

21. Whats on your mind right now? I should probably do my Summer HW which i haven't started yet

22. Have you ever been in a castle? Yh

23. Name a fact about yourself.  

- Born in London but moved to Kent as a baby so i don't remember anything of what happened

24. Ever had a near death experience? If so what happened? Not really, when i was younger i accidently opened the car door on the motorway, that could've ended badly. Not my fault child lock wasn't on the damn thing.

25. Do you believe in karma or predestiny? I believe that certain things are fate, I don't believe too much in karma.

26. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend a night in a supposed haunted house would you do it? Yes

27. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive would you do it? No

28. What was your best and worst experience on drugs/alcohol? Fuck that shit

29.  As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it? No, dodgy af

30. If you could live forever, would you want to? If i'm happy sure, i'd live forever

Edited by Rachel

1. First thing you wash in the shower?  Body.

2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? Alcohol.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?  Yes.

4. Do you plan outfits? No.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?  Excited.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? My tin.

7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body? Call the police?

8. Turn ons? Ass and good jaw line.

9. Turn offs? bad breathe and ginger.

10. What are you listening to right now? Drake

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? the vegetabe

12. When was the last time you cried? Why? like a year ago over a girl

13. Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize? No

14. Do you bite into ur ice cream or just lick it? don't eat it because i'm allergic to milk

15. Favorite movie of all time? Full metal jacket

16. Do you like yourself? yes

17. Have you ever met a celebrity? yes

18. Could you handle being in the military? No

19. Are your parents strict? sorta

20. Would you go sky diving? Yes.

21. Whats on your mind right now? sex

22. Have you ever been in a castle? yes

23. Name five facts about yourself. im 6"1 my favorite colour is red i have blue eyes, im a black belt in mixed martial arts and have a 7.2 inch penis

24. Ever had a near death experience? If so what happened? yes had to get my stomach pumped... drugs

25. Do you believe in karma or predestiny? Predestiny in the sense that are decisions are governed by our upbringing and biology, two things which we do not control and themselves are controlled by the biology and upbringing of those before. In that sense we could replay time and things would happen the same way everytime. If we had enough indepth information and a powerful enough way to process it we could predict the future to a tee.

26. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend a night in a supposed haunted house would you do it? yes

27. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive would you do it? no im beautiful 

28. What was your best and worst experience on drugs/alcohol? worst: nearly dying, best: loosing my virginity 

29.  As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?  Yes.

30. If you could live forever, would you want to? Yes. Aslong as humans as a species continued to exist until the end of the universe.

Edited by Pasickle