Sign in to follow this  
Scrune

Game nicknames

How did everyone in this community get their nicknames?

For me it was a necessary because my old name was Warchild855 (cringe). So i was thinking about it and at the time i played a lot of league of legends and i was looking through my rune page and then i saw a sheep rune, sheep is schaap in dutch so i took the sc of sheep and rune and i created scrune.

Spoiler

there already is a thread for this made last year, I guess a new one won't hurt tho.

I got my first name "Absolute zero" because of my two favourite drinks, coca cola zero and absolut vodka, so I basicly mixed them to "absolute zero"

Then I thought the "zero" was a bit too much so it's just absolute now or even on steam I'm called Lil Uzi Vert because I really like his type of music.

My first online name was tufty10, tufty being the name of the first ever horse my mum owned, I was like seven at the time. When I moved to PC gaming my cousin offered me his mouse keyboard and steam account as he was stopping playing pc. His steam name was Chusteen/Chussy/Chus. I didn't really care or know how to change it and people referred to me as Chus (or choos/chuz if you're one of those fags that can't speak English) so it just stuck with me.