Hobbsyy

Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather

10 minutes ago, gaffeR said:

Rory, when you going to stop using www.outbreak-community.com? like TS and Watsapp?

I haven't stopped using WhatsApp I'm just not in the group chat that you're in.

I still pop onto TS if I get the chance.

Why? 

Mayweather barely got out of 1st gear. He finished the fight when he got bored, and the shift in pace was notable. He played and let Conor punch himself out, gave the PPV people their moneys worth and then with a flick of a switch - Seeya McGregor. It was like watching a cat with a mouse. 40 years old and two years retired and still schooled the annoying cunt, and even almost punched him through the ropes into the crowd. Not bad for someone with "glass hands" and no KO power. 

Mayweather after the fight even admitted he was letting Conor hit him, because he wanted to "put on a show".

40 minutes ago, Jak said:

Mayweather barely got out of 1st gear. He finished the fight when he got bored, and the shift in pace was notable. He played and let Conor punch himself out, gave the PPV people their moneys worth and then with a flick of a switch - Seeya McGregor. It was like watching a cat with a mouse. 40 years old and two years retired and still schooled the annoying cunt, and even almost punched him through the ropes into the crowd. Not bad for someone with "glass hands" and no KO power. 

Mayweather after the fight even admitted he was letting Conor hit him, because he wanted to "put on a show".

Well its hardly surprising is it. 

No one to date has been able to figure out Mayweathers defensive game, if anyone thought the guy to do it was Conor then they are an idiot.

Punches landed against Mayweather: McGregor: 111 Pacquiao: 81

People are going to see the stat above and think McGregor is the better boxer over Pacquiao. If you think that then you are truly deluded.

This wasn't a contest it was an orchestrated show

Edited by Rory

2 minutes ago, Blyss said:

I wish I could like my own posts lolol :halo:

You aint exactly a prophet for saying the best boxer of all time is going to beat someone with no professional record. 

So I wouldn't worry. 

Just now, Rory said:

You aint exactly a prophet for saying the best boxer of all time is going to beat someone with no professional record. 

So I wouldn't worry. 

Well of course but it wasn't that obvious that ''the best boxer of all time is going to beat someone with no professional record.'' to some people.