Absolute

Only for the brave

Comment anything on this post and I will tell you something I like about you and just to make things more interesting I will tell you something I don't like about you.

As stated above if you do comment on this post you have then agreed to be judged by me by my own opinions so no sad faces <3

3 minutes ago, Pasickle said:

Pasickle I like almost everything about you and everytime I talk to you on ts you bring a smile to my face, However I must be honest to say I don't like it when you use soundboards cuz you're one of few people I haven't lowered the db

3 minutes ago, IrishChamp said:

Do your worst 

Iris I love to play league gathers with you and even talk about certains subjects with you cuz you're a very honest person. But I don't like it when as soon as something goes bad then you just give up to start trolling or just start with a negative attitude 

3 minutes ago, ★ Chus said:

I hate you with a passion

Chus I like your squeeky voice because it makes me feel like your the little sister I never had and what I don't like about you is the fact that you've became such a skid lately!

4 minutes ago, w33zy said:

sup bro

Weezy I love your personality and how you can have a laugh and play games with anyone in this community, however I don't like that you're never up to play any gathers :(

7 minutes ago, Joji said:

shut up

I like that you try to seem so tough even do deep inside when someone gets close to you they see the real you, the one with a soft inside! I don't like your instagram pictures because for some reason you use the exact same pose on every picture???

5 minutes ago, Chris Lord said:

hey

Hard one, I like that you can always bring incredibly stupid things up to win an argument and sometimes you're really smart but I don't like the fact that you try to seem like the biggest douche ever, even tho you just look like an idiot when you call me all those racist things because I know you ain't no damn racist.

11 minutes ago, Danny said:

Try to not mention the tache i had over a year ago, like you usually are hung on.

Danny I love to play games with you because you're always serious (almost) but I always have fun playing with you no matter what game, however that moustache needs to get ridden of like cmon