Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

The Mintnomicon

The Mintnomicon

What is this? Since the beginning of 2013 I have taken a great interest in the OB Member Mintlou. I have scoured his posts and collected his best work. I am now going to make this collection public, along with multiple creations dedicated to Lewis. Such as our 100th anniversary celebrations.

Why Mintlou? Mintlou has become something I cannot explain. He has a certain magnetism, if he encountered  the X-Man Magneto he would be in a great deal of danger. He is funny. intelligent, posts often enough that I have a steady flow of Mintlou without any problems. He attracts me and completes me. I want Mintlou to be around for as long as possible so that we can continue our fruitful and boundless friendship.

Why am I doing this? Because Mintlou is my passion, my hobby and my social life. I love him and I love reading is posts. Nothing can top the feel, the incredible happiness which I get when I see him post. That feeling of sliding a post into the collage, when it fits perfectly, its like playing Tetris but instead of blocks, I have funny, intelligent, wisdom filled witty posts. Writing about him will only feed my appetite for Mintlou. Reading his posts isn't enough. They are my bread and my butter but this is the salt and pepper on the sandwich that spices it up.

despite being a work of artistic genius, PLEASE do not send this to a publisher, it is a heartfelt collection which I  have decided to share publicly and not for profit

Who is Mintlou? A quick biography of my friend

The first thing to say about Mintlou is that he is a member of Outbreak Community, but more specifically, a hero of Outbreak Community. I too am part of this community but I was generally without purpose, wandering lonely as a cloud, until I found Mintlou. I had admired him for a while on the server but had not known how great of an individual he truly is until I read his forum posts. Within these threads he becomes himself, and himself is the person who I admire completely and will never allow to leave my life. He has gimmicks like any member, but he isn't ruled by them. He is ruled by his own personality, his caring, his willingness to talk and to laugh and to joke and to be friends with everyone who deserves it. His responses to other posters within the OB threads are the sneezes which lead to a pandemic of hilarious discussion and fine OB moments the memories of which will last a lifetime.

What are his gimmicks?

Like any OB Member Mintlou does have his gimmicks and if I refer to them at any point it is worth having a reference point so that they can make more sense. His first gimmick is his 'racism'. He is called a racist and implied that he hates people from other countries. This is purely a gimmick of course, even if he does play up to it, which he does in typical, good natured Mintlou fashion, happily allowing people to riff on him in order for the conversation to fully flourish. A sub gimmick of this is his distate for the Syrian people and his insistence that those coming into our country are not children but in fact adults and that they should 'get out'. He often utilises this gimmick with hilarious results, ie, claiming that a black man tried to steal his bike when it didn't happen and the OB Community is funnier for it.

Another one of his gimmicks is his virginity. This was seemingly started by Biggles, but it is often claimed by many in the community that he is a 'cuck' or otherwise 'beta'. Obviously Mintlou is not actually either, and is perfectly capable of courting women. But this mocking of his perceived cuckdom, which would only be possible over the internet (just like our relationship), has provided many classic and hilarious Mintlou moments and is another thing that makes him a more engaging person. Seeing him destroy those who claim he is beta is a wonderful sight and something I will never tire of seeing.

Table Of Contents

Each number is a subsequent post I will release daily

1 - Acknowledgements

2 - Ways to remember things

3 - Spreading good feeling using Mintlou

4 - Racism Maps

5 - Poems about Mintlou

6 - Songs about Mintlou

7 - Mintlou funeral plans

8 - Mintlou and Me, a tale of two detectivs

9 - Mintlou Movie Idea 1

10 - Mintlou comedy roast routine

11 - Moving in together plan

12 - Mintlou Movie Idea 2

13 - How to make it seem like I live with Mintlou

14 - How to make Mintlou enjoy my company more

15 - Mintlou Rorschach tests

16 - (Best Of) Mintlou's Posts

17 - Why does Mintlou love cars?

18 - The bait club

19 - Mintlou Memes

20 - The Great Mintlou Bank Robbery

21 - Mintlou Invention Ideas

22 - BBC Live Text

23 - Protecting Mintlou

24 - Erotic Fiction

25 - Mintlou Mini Golf

26 - What has Mintlou learned from his various bans?

27 - Mintlou Ransom Note

28 - How Mintlou got me banned and why I forgive him

29 - Planning Mintlou City

Edited by Chris Lord

Acknowledgements

Firstly @Mintlou for being my inspiration.

@Biggles, @VENGA BUS, @Jak and pretty much every other OG for giving Mintlou a chance to show his charisma.

Special mention for @Biggles for allowing many of Mintlou's finest moments. He has surely been the chopped off finger used on the scanner of the high security door that is Mintlou's personality. For that I can only thank and love him.

To @Sir_Conor for maintaining the environment that allows Mintlou to flourish.

To all of OB, especially those who give Mintlou the attention he needs to consistently make the best posts he can.

To Microsoft for inventing the internet so I can experience Mintlou.

To Mintlou's parents for rearing him and forming him into the wonderful man he is today

Ways to remember things

I find things difficult to remember, especially when I've taken my medication. So this post is dedicated to using Mintlou, who is memorable to me and whose posts I tend to remember forever- in order to overcome my inability to remember pieces of information.

Days of the Week

Mintlou is

Terrific at

Winning

The

Feelings of

Sexy

Senoritas

I hope others can use my Mintlou memory system in order to aid their memories as I have mine.

Spreading good feeling using Mintlou

I have noticed in my rare trips to the outside world that many people are seemingly depressed. I am too and believe it would be a good idea to spread good and happiness across the world. I know one thing that brings me happiness whenever I need it and that is Mintlou. Therefore, I am going to brainstorm ideas for coming up with ways to make people blissful using Mintlou.

The Homeless

There are a good number of homeless individuals in and around the UK. I am considering going around, and instead of handing them money, handing them Mintlou posts that include positive messages. I am sure that the homeless will appreciate this, as they are generally unhappy and they might be glad to receive some joy from a Mintlou post.

I attempted this today (The 16th of August 2017). The man looked confused but didn't look at the post I placed into the guitar case. I hope he enjoys it. The post in question is:

f12d3d3f36.png

Which brought a smile to my face and will surely to the homeless man's.

Toilet Users

Whenever a public toilet is entered there are many messages scrawled along the walls. These messages are usually very upsetting and abusive and often involve promises of sexual favours if a phone call is made to a certain number. However, I think that by writing Mintlou posts on the walls of toilets I could encourage positive behaviour from other people and cheer them up.

*note, I found some public toilets within town and completed this goal, sadly, my phone did not have battery and I couldn't take a picture. Maybe I will next time.

Graffiti

On a similar note to the above I could write Mintlou posts in graffiti. This might be difficult as I do not wish to break the law and am generally scared of the types who graffiti, but if I could make them as passionate about Mintlou as I am then that could improve my relationship with them.