Gunstar

Welcome to Outbreak - New Landing page and Intro Video

Really nice stuff Gunstar. The video was probably the best I've seen advertising a gaming community - certainly the best one OB has ever had. Awesome stuff.

Would be nice if you could mention in the next video that we are a trap friendly community, and strongly urge all traps to join our community as soon as possible and to give them free VIP status as soon as they can prove that they're a trap.

13 hours ago, Jak said:

So, uh... the "staff team" screenshot shows blyss, Daffy Duck, jaydog and Pepe as mods. What!?

Ye, I thought about updating it to the current view, however on the long run it wouldn't be feasible to update the image every time there are staff changes. The old one on there shows a better structure of the team and looks more filled. Also, those images are sort of previews of the pages and are not actually meant to give readable details about the page or who the current staff are. However, will think about this. :y:

11 hours ago, w33zy said:

how to keep admin 

and how to put our website even further ahead of other communities + better advertising 

EZX579N.png

Also, to those offering help, will be sure to ask if needed for any future projects. :devil:

Edited by Gunstar

Was actually expecting the video to be complete cringe, just like anything else OB does, but to my surprise it was really well done. Good job Gunstar :)

The landing page also looks great!