Sir_Conor

Outbreak LoL Summer Championship 2017

16 minutes ago, Danny said:

You gonna prac all your top champs right??? 

Cy@ there buddy

???

Good luck tonight guys, here's my predictions for the group stages

Group 1: Ez first place for Gunstar's team, has no weak link and Gunstar knows how to lead a winning team, second place goes to Flash's team providing Mini doesn't tilt. Sovman's team would stand a better chance in group 2 imo but on paper it's the worst due to having the handicap of Zak. (No offence you're just very new to the game)

Group 2: Very hard to predict because I've never seen Jgreg play before, but if he can't lead and shotcall I can easily see Danny's team getting stomped. Decent players on Jesse's team but I don't see any good shot caller once again. Finnley's team should come out on top from the Kiper carry provided Chris plays alright and Brandon doesn't feed.

On 8/18/2017 at 17:22, IrishChamp said:

Group 2: Very hard to predict because I've never seen Jgreg play before, but if he can't lead and shotcall I can easily see Danny's team getting stomped.

Troll picks, leaves, then predicts us to get stomped.

Just Irish Things.

Edited by Danny

Congratulations to both MBC and LH for making it to the finals, I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out tonight.

5f7018f724.png    Vs    a0c78017d2.png

Want to start tonight's game earlier at 18:00 BST so can both teams be ready to start at 18:00 BST
And if there is anyone that hasn't casted but wants to get involved in tonight's games feel free to message me!

2 hours ago, Sir_Conor said:

Congratulations to both MBC and LH for making it to the finals, I'm really looking forward to seeing how it turns out tonight.

5f7018f724.png    Vs    a0c78017d2.png

Want to start tonight's game earlier at 18:00 BST so can both teams be ready to start at 18:00 BST
And if there is anyone that hasn't casted but wants to get involved in tonight's games feel free to message me!

its obvious what's going to happen, we're going to swag on some noobs