Sir_Conor

Outbreak LoL Summer Championship 2017

I may end up being slightly later on the Friday evening (probably no more than 15 minutes).  Travelling back from Edinburgh during rush hour so may get caught up.  Will log on as soon as I get in though.

Apologies for the inconvenience, may end up being fine but just to make sure.  Happy to be replaced now if this would be a problem but unfortunately it's out of my hands :(.  I am available for all of the other times / games. 

12 minutes ago, Substick said:

I may end up being slightly later on the Friday evening (probably no more than 15 minutes).  Travelling back from Edinburgh during rush hour so may get caught up.  Will log on as soon as I get in though.

Apologies for the inconvenience, may end up being fine but just to make sure.  Happy to be replaced now if this would be a problem but unfortunately it's out of my hands :(.  I am available for all of the other times / games. 

so you won't be able to practice before then?

5 minutes ago, Chris Lord said:

so you won't be able to practice before then?

All the practice in the world won't save that abomination you call a team

Yo also I'm going away tomorrow morning for a night be back Friday morning bros.

Edited by IrishChamp

Team Changes:

• IrishChamp replaced with Jgreg throughout the tournament. 

After speaking to the captains IrishChamp will be fully replaced by Jgreg throughout the whole tournament. All of the captains agreed to the replacement if you have any issues with it see them as if anyone them had said no, I would not have of accepted him as a replacement. 

• Hypnotized replaced with Liutvi Mestan for the Friday Night.
  • DannyS has been promoted to captain for Team 5 to manage and communicate with his team. 

Schedule Changes:

Friday 18th - Group 2
Team 1 has been swapped with Team 5

f4a5fccf00.png

Also if you haven't already, please click below:
HERE

And sign up to Battlefy.

Haven't touched my pc in a month, if we even get 5 rounds.....